Whats the next IT bag ..

The first LV is intresting, the last one looks like tin foil :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say..the tin foil LV gave me a headache just looking at it :wink:

the tin foil lv also comes in silver... saw it at the ss runway ... now that looks like tin foil

im actually a fan of the "tin foil" vuittons. theres also a pretty evening bag version that kind of looks like a block of gold with the LV name written out thats cute.

anyways, i think that the next it bag is going to be the derek lam bags, they have gotten a good amount of pr lately. and also, the ysl muse will still go strong imo.

there was a chanel clutch they came out with that looked like a block of gold as well...before the LV i believe...

After reading through the thread...I don't think there'll be one particularly dominant bag. It's quite clear that Balenciaga was the IT bag of 2004, and Chloe Paddington for 2005, but so far 2006 seems mixed...so many bags but none really standing out yet :ninja:

I like the Fendi B.Bis though. Pity the retail version will come with thicker straps; doesn't look as good that way.

Overall, I think some of the indie designers have come up with more "it bags" recently.

I agree with astatine, though.. there isn't one major IT bag as of yet... ... Maybe the Derek Lam bag... eh.. who knows.

i was actually surprised with the popularity of the stam bag and the new york times bothering to devote a page to it and pics of real and fake stams......

The new Miu Miu bag seems popular.
15rxw7b.jpg

Style.com

the next BAG?

BALMAIN of course.... :heart:

there is a thread about it :wink:

I think that the "IT" bags shoes clothes.. are just out...everyone has his/her own it bag!

astatine said:
After reading through the thread...I don't think there'll be one particularly dominant bag. It's quite clear that Balenciaga was the IT bag of 2004, and Chloe Paddington for 2005, but so far 2006 seems mixed...so many bags but none really standing out yet :ninja:

I like the Fendi B.Bis though. Pity the retail version will come with thicker straps; doesn't look as good that way.

yea i know i'm half a yr late for this post but don't ya all think the IT bag of 2006 should be the ysl muse? :D just a suggestion :flower:

what ia te new IT bag for summer 2007, your opinion

I still think it should be oversized and a little structured, suprizingly Valentino has some of these this spring.
sorry messed with the heading it should be read: What is the new IT bag for S/S 2007

there are a quite a few it bags depending on who you are:

if you own a fashion empire-- it's a red hermes birkin
if you work in fashion as an editor or buyer- it's the derek lam hildegard
if you work in fashion as a peon -- it's the goyard tote
if you work in PR- it's overwhelmingly the black patent chanel cabas
if you work on wall street- it's the YSL muse in chocolate, STILL.
if you don't work but break out a sweat on madison shopping (but only weekedays :lol:)- it's still the gold togo birkin.

just my own observations

I'm also in the banking field - so a Muse?, is it still? I
think after I'm dressed conservatevely I can use a bag that is more fun.

I see that this thread was originaly for 2006 s/s, I'd like to see the new It bags fro 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkiZ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->