What's Your Favorite Fashion Magazine & Why?

mmmmmmmmmm...
jalouse [ i miss the u.s version..]
i used to like nylon..but im getting over it
vogue paris
i mainly read french mags....it helps with my french...but i still write better than speak! :mad:

Arena Homme + is one of them.
They put prices too. :D

I also like W for good (and big :o ) editorial pics.

i quite like INSTYLE U.S. for their variety of informative fashion sections

JJ cos I like pictures... lots of pictures

I like W, V, British Vogue, American Vogue, Bazaar and Harpers & Queen.

i like spruce...even tho it only comes out twice a year...

other wise, i dont really have a preference...i have subscription to canadian, elle, flare, style, toronto fashion because i like how the prices are listed in cdn dollars...

im really addicted to ALLURE because im a cosmetics junkie...

and like pradap, i love my JJ and CanCan and CUTIE!!!

oh how could i have forgotten my allure :oops:
i started reading it this year and i am hooked 8)

I like british vogue, american vogue, and harpers & queen. (my newest favourite)

I like American Vogue, Bazaar, Elle (when they have someone interesting on the cover)

italian VOGUE is my fashion bible! and i think it's the stylish ever
and from time to time: DAZED&CONFUSED/THE FACE/POP=coz underground
and sometimes:MINI JALOUSE :wink:coz it fit perfectly in my bag! :twisted:

JaLoUsE / Elle UK / Vogue Uk / Glamour / Spruce :wub:

I most always get three US magazines Vogue, W, and Bazaar. And I only have bought Vogue Italy two times but these two times it has been WONDERFUL! I love Nylon also!

8) COOL DUDE!

My fashion bible is W since I was in college. I was a sales assistant at a NYC Department store and everyone, buyers, dept heads and sales people, society types, all referenced this magazine. I've been reading it ever since. It also has great jewelry coverage which is important to me. It used to come out like a broadsheet color newspaper before it went to the current magazine/book format. I sometimes read the daily WWD depending on the season. I also likeAccessories magazine. It's fabulous since I'm into accessories. Also Tatler magazine.

Various Elle editions (interesting model choices), Vogue (US, UK, Italia), Allure, for Beauty.

Vogue US and UK
Harper's Bazaar
W
Vanity Fair
Lucky (for the shopping finds)
:arrow: Oh! And InStyle, it may not be "true fashion," but I always feel like I've gotten my money's worth with it. :mrgreen:

...still have not picked up a copy of Ocean Drive! :oops:

I read SPRUCE yesterday.. and ooh its such a good magazine.. might have order a subscription to it

I always get UK Elle & Marie-Claire, but will also get others if the cover/content appeals to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->