What's Your Favorite Fashion Magazine & Why?

Vogue Paris
Vogue UK
Elle UK
Vogue Italia

isn't it time to reevaluate your magazine preferences ????

what magazine(s) is (are) currently the BEST ones ?
is VP still having its place among the first ?

to me :
Métal has been a great surprise .....
Luis (from Spain, AGAIN !) has been a GREAT editor ! EY and Candy are the gay favourites of this year (is Butt over ?).
Lurve is among the newest best magazine ...
I think I do love the fact iD went trimonthly/seasonal ....
D&C has been very good in the late 2009. and has done some great issues since Formichetti took avoer ....
V is BAD !

blablablabla

US Vogue
UK Vogue
Vogue Paris
Vogue Italia
US Harper's Bazaar
UK Harper's Bazaar
W

Vogue Paris & Vogue Italia (editorial & cover wise)

Vogue Paris for me. I used to love Vogue Italia but somehow I've been getting little bored with it :huh: Vogue UK has been great.

what magazine(s) is (are) currently the BEST ones ?
is VP still having its place among the first ?

I would see that as a different question - because my favourite magazines, as a reader, would be the ones which best suit my personal preferences and cater to my tastes.

But to choose the best magazines, I'd be looking at their content with a more dispassionate eye, and they could easily be magazines I never buy because I don't have any great personal attachment to them, but I could still admire their influence and their ideas, and how important they are in the industry.

Vogue Paris
Vogue Nippon
V
Vogue Russia (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it would be...

Acne Paper
So-En
US Vogue
UK Harper's Bazaar
Vanity Fair

For 2009, my favorites have been...

Interview
Dazed & Confused
Vanity Fair
Elle US
GQ (lol)

Let's see next year...

US Vogue (easily accessible, easily bought, fashion forward editorials -- the models can be a bit boring though. Not that I'm against Caroline Trentini but she's in every Vogue issue I own)

Numero & Numero Homme (Spend a few bucks ordering this online when the cover looks really nice, the editorials promising and screams "BUY ME!!")

GQ (same reasons as Vogue US)

Vogue Italia cover-wise, but I am yet to own one, thanks to a local bookstore that sells back issues. ^_^ Yippee!

Preview Magazine (locally)

Time Style and Design (The first ever fashion magazine I read cover to cover waaayyy back. Sad thing they discontinued it. Didn't get the chance to buy the Anja Rubik cover)

i-D (cost me an arm and a leg to get one issue Feb 09 but it was worth it)

Time is still the best magazine for me though. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
US Vogue, because it's better than UK and Australia, and it's the only one I can buy from here.
I don't know about Paris and Italia though, because I haven't seen the contents inside.:cry:

Generally, I prefer the seasonal magazines to monthly. Um, Purple, Dansk, Pop. Vogue Paris & Italia are the exceptions. & there's this free magazine given out each month locally, JUICE. I love it. Such a good read.

Wow this thread was created 8 years ago..:ninja:

I like Pourquoi pas and Fantastic Man the most

US VOGUE
- They may not have the best covers but editorial wise, they don't disappoint!

VOGUE Paris
- Fashion at it's best

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->