What's Your Favorite Hair Color?

Dirty blonde. Hannah Davis. .. wish there was a way to home-color this from dark brown/orangish hair *cries*

oooo but there is!!! I just did it myself. Luckily my hair is very resilient and did not respond to the bleaching as it does some people. My boyfriend is so good at dyeing hair and even though I had used Feria before (I was told this was a really bad mistake) and my hair was both dyed black and dyed red, we got the hair all to one color, and it has all of these beautiful highlights in it!!! totally worth it.

What I did was:
1 bleach packet with a 30 volume developer
and a color with a 20 volumer developer over that!
(done on different days)

I guess if you want those highlights Hannah has, you could try to figure that out beforehand or do the bleach and dye again.

I hope this helps! Honestly, I thought the bleach was going to make my hair fall out or feel like straw as it was dyed soooo dark. But my roots went really fast, so we did that last. And the bottom hair, we had to do like 4 times, and I cant even really tell. I just condition A LOT. Even so, there is no way you could tell I dyed my hair like 7 to 8 times in a month. I will never do that again, but now I know how to dye my hair correctly.

So if bleach doesnt mess up your hair, I really recommend just bleaching and dying over it everytime you want to go quite a bit lighter or change the tone (ash, warm, cool, etc)

:P Sorry for the long post.:heart: :heart: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, my new haircolor is flaming red, not that purplish fake red that dye red can be, but firey red. Model likey :D

Oh i used to totally adore dark brown hair! But now, seems to be a trend going on here judging what the people above me said, i really like natural deep reddish hair, can just look so stunning! Alot with hair colour though is someone can have the most gorgeous colour but if it doesnt suit them just ruins it! But yes, i think at the moment it's red for me!

i really really like shiny hair. hahahaha
but i dont like fake-esque highlight. it is really hard to look good on it.

but i dont like fake-esque highlight. it is really hard to look good on it.

Ooo that is one of my bigger pet peeves. It just looks so tacky and obvious on dark hair. :blink: But I love natural blonde highlights.

Apricot!:

newcolour2.jpg

Or 'caramel' is another one of my favourites...

^ i just saw that in Style My Hair thread. your hairdresser is a genius and i love the color on you, its perfect.

^ i just saw that in Style My Hair thread. your hairdresser is a genius and i love the color on you, its perfect.

Awww thank you sweetie!

I must get round to posting my new hair colour though which is a 'pinky' caramel...so yummy!!! :D

Copper red :smile: I recently went from black to copper red and it's like a breath of fresh air (or hair :D )

light brown almost dark blonde

because its most flattering on me :smile:

like Natasha Poly, Magdalena Frackowiak, Maryna Linchuk, & Keira Knightley (most recent Elle Cover/wearing black & white, Pride & Prejudice premiere in the purple dress)

Natural silver is my absolute favorite. It is a symbol of survival in my eyes. :blush: Otherwise, I like natural hair of any color without dyes of any kind, except maybe henna.

I actually like the unnaturally red hair colors. I think they look cool. Otherwise, I'm good with plain dark dark dark brown or black (but not blue black).

I am loving this 'peachy-pinky Caramel' colour below, as well as my other Apricot colour that I have also had:

Pic344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok is this true my colorist told me i cant go to light brown chestnut because i have natral black hair and have dhad colored it 5 times 2 times highlighted and i want aan all over one tone light brown color. the only suggestion she told me is to do lots of highlughts which i dislike! or wait till my hair grows out, i have veryy dark dark brown hair now and its colored to be that dark now i cant go lighjt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->