When Did You Start Wearing Makeup?

i started wearing it on a daily basis when i was 14 (just mascara and eyeliner) and then full face makeup when i was 15.....now i am 16 and i have begun to wear less makeup, just powder and mascara, sometimes eyeshadow...

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was 15...I started wearing mascara and now its evolved to mascara AND a tinted moistrizer, plus the lip balm.

I haven't got the right features for the canvas that some girls have...so I hate that I never look as "done" as the women I see at clubs and such. Like walk in and their hair is perfect, their nails are painted, their eyeliner amazing and these great big dramatic smokey eyes..but on me? Oh god I look horrid. :lol: Which is why admire heavy makeup bollywood/arabic style...those girls can pull it off and I'm so jealous!

at 11-12 i begun using eyeliner. but then i stopped cuz i was to lazy to put on and i didnt want it anymore. (havent use it since then. only at parties or special events)

later when i was 13-14 i started with powder and a mascara.
stopped using them when for like 5 months, and then begun again with daily basis, and powder, sometimes only sometimes mascara and im 16 now. and only when i've got appointments or something important, i dont used it everyday.:flower:

I always had nail polish and lip balm.
Then when I was 10-11 (ish) I got an eye shadow palette (it was Hello Kitty or something) and I used to work along the colors and use a different one everyday.

Then When I was 12 my dad started buying me little dior sets and lancome lip gloss at airports instead of stuffed animals and that's when I really got into it. I remember thanking him one time but telling him to get brown/black mascara instead of blue/black and he just looked at me blankly.

Then I sort of stopped when I was 14 for about a year for no apparent reason.

Now I'm still steadily learning new things. I usually just go nails, eyeliner, powder, lip color in some form.

I started having masses of lip gloss by 11 or 12 and I probably started wearing a bit of mascara on a regularish basis by the time the bar mitzvahs rolled around, so that was 12-13. My friend introduced me to MAC in 8th grade, which was not good for my wallet.

I probably had worn a whole face by 14, but I rarely do more than mascara and maybe a bit of shadow/liner now. The occasional red lipstick is enough to shock my peers at school...

Lipgloss at 13, and that was all I could wear. Than when I was about 16, I wore mascara,face powder, and eyeshadow. At 20, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick/ or gloss and sometimes face powder. Now, I am 23 and hardly ever wear any make-up besides lip balm.

i started with mascara when i was 12, but i put it on like twice a year..
then i started with eyeliner when i was 14, and that's when i started to wear mascara every day.
i polished my nails since always, same with lip balms :wink:

ummm... not regularly but 14, 15 i start playing up a bit but not too much...i mean ok i did but i was pretty rough... not that sometimes i don't still being but then it was more like a full plaything that a partial plaything... ummm ok maybe i haven't change that much...:blush:^_^

I believe I started with little things (eg, lipgloss) wen I was around 10. Moving on to sheer foundation, liner, darker shadows when I was 12, and after about 14 - 15 I used pretty much everything.

Little early I know, but I love Make-up I am now 17 and studying make-up artestry:smile:

I discovered bronzer, and blush when I was 14. started also wearing foundation, mascara when I was 15/16. toned down my 'daily' look when I turned 17 (realised I looked stupid) and started wearing nothing but mascara until I was 18.

Now im 18 nearly 19 and recently went from just wearing 'foundation - eyeliner - eye-shadow - mascara' etc to going ALL-OUT when I go out (e.g, parties) 'primer - concealer - foundation - highlighter - bronzer - eyeliner - eye-shadow' etc. just because its fun!

I do it all in a really really natural way... I hate the look where you can tell the person has makeup on! On a daily basis though I wear close to nothing on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"