Where To Show My New Handbags Website?

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by CHAINS, Jun 28, 2004.

1. CHAINS

CHAINS New Member

HELLO EVERY ONE!

NO IT IS NOT A COMMERCIAL ANNOUNCEMENT... I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER ANYBODY WITH ANOYING PUBLICITY. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK, AND WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME OUT ON THIS!!

ME AND SOME ASSOCIATES HAVE STARTED A SMALL WEBSITE, FEATURING SOME LOWER QUALITY HANDBAGS, OF COURSE THOSE CANNOT MATCH CHANEL, GUCCI, PRADA AND ON, BUT THEY ARE STILL CUTE AND I LIKE THEM, SO I WAS WONDERING WHERE SHOULD BE THE BEST PLACE TO PUT SOME AD TO ATTRACT PEOPLES THAT ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING AFFORDABLE HANDBAGS.

I DON'T POST MY WEBSITE HERE, SINCE IT IS A FORUM, AND RESPECT THAT.

THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!

BEST,

CHAINS

2. jewelrylady

jewelrylady New Member

Do you have an Ebay store already? Many websites open Ebay stores with the same name as their website with *******-dot-com kind of userids. Maybe you can try that. You can't advertize your site there but to those who buy, you can send
    your card with the merchandise.

Also, pay-per-click search engines (google/overture) will let you bid
    for higher placement. You can also consider comparision-shopping sites
    like shopping.com and bizrate.com to showcase your products (bid-wars again)

3. nycgirl84

nycgirl84 New Member

I would suggest girlshop.com. They have many smaller labels selling their wares there.

4. CHAINS

CHAINS New Member

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS ARE WARMLY WELCOMED!!
    I DO NOT HAVE EBAY ID FOR SINCE I BELIEVE THEY HAVE TOO MUCH COMPETITION, AND YOU MUST HAVE A HUGE LISTINGS TO STAND FROM THE REST, IN ORDER TO GET SOME ATTENTION! BUT I MAY TRY SOMEDAY, WHEN I BECOME BIGGER!!
    I WILL TRY YOUR OTHER SUGGESTIONS, AS FOR THE BID WARS ON GOOGLE AND ON, I AM NOT YET PREPARE FOR THIS... MAYBE LATER WHEN I WILL BE IN A POSITION TO OUTBID A LOT OF THEM!!

KIND REGARDS,

CHAINS