Where To Show My New Handbags Website?

CHAINS

Reaction score
HELLO EVERY ONE!

NO IT IS NOT A COMMERCIAL ANNOUNCEMENT... I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER ANYBODY WITH ANOYING PUBLICITY. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK, AND WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME OUT ON THIS!!

ME AND SOME ASSOCIATES HAVE STARTED A SMALL WEBSITE, FEATURING SOME LOWER QUALITY HANDBAGS, OF COURSE THOSE CANNOT MATCH CHANEL, GUCCI, PRADA AND ON, BUT THEY ARE STILL CUTE AND I LIKE THEM, SO I WAS WONDERING WHERE SHOULD BE THE BEST PLACE TO PUT SOME AD TO ATTRACT PEOPLES THAT ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING AFFORDABLE HANDBAGS.

I DON'T POST MY WEBSITE HERE, SINCE IT IS A FORUM, AND RESPECT THAT.

THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!

BEST,

CHAINS

Do you have an Ebay store already? Many websites open Ebay stores with the same name as their website with *******-dot-com kind of userids. Maybe you can try that. You can't advertize your site there but to those who buy, you can send
your card with the merchandise.

Also, pay-per-click search engines (google/overture) will let you bid
for higher placement. You can also consider comparision-shopping sites
like shopping.com and bizrate.com to showcase your products (bid-wars again)

I would suggest girlshop.com. They have many smaller labels selling their wares there.

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Jun 28th, 2004 - 10:59 pm
I would suggest girlshop.com. They have many smaller labels selling their wares there.
THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS ARE WARMLY WELCOMED!!
I DO NOT HAVE EBAY ID FOR SINCE I BELIEVE THEY HAVE TOO MUCH COMPETITION, AND YOU MUST HAVE A HUGE LISTINGS TO STAND FROM THE REST, IN ORDER TO GET SOME ATTENTION! BUT I MAY TRY SOMEDAY, WHEN I BECOME BIGGER!!
I WILL TRY YOUR OTHER SUGGESTIONS, AS FOR THE BID WARS ON GOOGLE AND ON, I AM NOT YET PREPARE FOR THIS... MAYBE LATER WHEN I WILL BE IN A POSITION TO OUTBID A LOT OF THEM!!

KIND REGARDS,

CHAINS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->