Which are the best hair detanglers?

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by 0oYCRo0, Jul 25, 2010.

1. 0oYCRo0

0oYCRo0 Active Member

My hair is very curly, thin and gets very tangled. Which are the best products out there? No matter your hair type. Just let us know :wink:

2. Couture_Whore

Couture_Whore New Member

are you talking about a leave-in conditioner/detangler? i use the rene furterer leave-in spray and it's amazing. i have thin fragile curly hair and must be really careful when brushing it, especially when it's wet. the spray can be used on wet or dry hair.

3. Fabulyss

Fabulyss Active Member

I don't know how good this is for your hair in the long run but most of the children's detangling sprays are incredible. They work really really really well...they just might smell like sour apple or 'groovy grape' haha

4. Eimii

Eimii New Member

My hair is fairly thin and naturally wavy. My favourite de-tangler is actually my Kerastase Ciment Thermique leave in conditioner.. seriously on days where I'm taking a break from it my hair is so tangly but when I put the Ciment Thermique on and then comb through its very easy! It also works for heat protection and especially when styling hair with heat!

5. lola belle

lola belle lovely but empty

I have long, fine, straight hair that gets really tangled. Frederik Fekkai Coiff Defense gets all the knots out, and it's not even a detangler, it's technically a pre-style thermal/UV protectant. But seriously, it works so well.

But if you want something that's actually a detangler, I second the person above me. Kids detanglers all the best - L'Oreal's smells like pears! And it works!

6. The_Ida

The_Ida In Bloom

Just got the Tresemme heat-protectant...it's pretty brilliant for detangling IMO. And it's pretty cheap too :D I must say that I'm really happy with it, and the spray nozzle thingy is fantastic.