Which Is Your Favorite Fragrance / Perfume ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejandro! Blonde is another one of my favorites! :woot: you have good taste baby :wink:

Originally posted by Gobi@Oct 18th, 2003 - 5:01 pm
For the moment mine is Dior Addict evening and Dolce Gabbana light blue day.
Ohhhhhh, two of my very favorites.... Also must add Kors and Gucci Rush...

clinique simply for day
gucci rush for night

Simply its a very different fragrance for Clinique, knowing that all their fragrances are not that chic smelling, this one its more tasteful, still, not in my fave list :wink:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Oct 19th, 2003 - 9:45 pm
Blu, you are very fond of citrusy and fresh fragrances, right???
Yup! I wanna smell like just out of the shower ALL DAY LONG!

I feel very dissapointed by the new Dior fragrance for men ,Higher Energy, its the same scent as Lancome's Aquatonic for men, :yuk: ...

By the way Blu, you should try then Boucheron Pour Homme, its super fresh, and citrsy...but try the parfum, its much stronger, and you can really sense the zest of citrus... :wink:

I have so many.

I love Coco Chanel that is my timeless favourite

I am loving Paul Smith at the moment but I also love Allure by Chanel

kai oil
trish mcevoy gardenia musk
allure

i feel like i have posted this here, but i did not see it if i am redundant sorry ....

and isnt it funny how something can smell great to one and horrible to another... I cannot take Sensi and Gucci Rush makes me sick - honestly a headache and stomach feels sick when I am around rich perfumes like that... hahah Prada girl I guess we can never go out! you probably hate more floral smelling perfumes. :smile:

Chanel No. 5 (of course!) at all times...

except at night in bed with husband :heart: and then I wear J'Adore by Dior

Originally posted by tealady@Oct 20th, 2003 - 4:06 pm

every evening you wear perfume to bed? how romantic... is that his favorite scent? i must smell so medicinal compared to you at bed time :smile: really, that is like something out an old movie… and I bet you have to die for lingerie to match huh????

Originally posted by lele+Oct 20th, 2003 - 4:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Oct 20th, 2003 - 4:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tealady@Oct 20th, 2003 - 4:06 pm

every evening you wear perfume to bed? how romantic... is that his favorite scent? i must smell so medicinal compared to you at bed time :smile: really, that is like something out an old movie… and I bet you have to die for lingerie to match huh????[/b][/quote]
Yes, every evening I wear J'Adore to bed. He chose it for me and it's reserved only for him. :heart: And yes, beautiful lingerie is a priority! Such a romantic moment, getting into bed at night. :heart: Even after 20 years of marriage. :innocent:

Originally posted by tealady+Oct 20th, 2003 - 5:14 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Oct 20th, 2003 - 5:14 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by lele@Oct 20th, 2003 - 4:21 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-tealady
@Oct 20th, 2003 - 4:06 pm

except at night in bed with husband :heart:  and then I wear J'Adore by Dior

every evening you wear perfume to bed? how romantic... is that his favorite scent? i must smell so medicinal compared to you at bed time :smile: really, that is like something out an old movie… and I bet you have to die for lingerie to match huh????
Yes, every evening I wear J'Adore to bed. He chose it for me and it's reserved only for him. :heart: And yes, beautiful lingerie is a priority! Such a romantic moment, getting into bed at night. :heart: Even after 20 years of marriage. :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:heart: that is truly one of the most enchanting romantic things i have actually heard of someone doing and not seen in a movie! good for you! I need to invest in some pretty lingerie, although i do feel sexy in his big shirts at bed time sometimes....

also how special how you say it is just for him.... you could say a special perfume is just for someone but if you wear it out and about it becomes for everyone else as well, that is something just the two of you share..... how did that start? did he get you the perfume and from there you decided to wear it only at bedtime?

I have never smelled that perfume, or at least I do not recall smelling it but the next time i am at the counter I will have to try it!

I have been married only a year, so far the best of my life… I have faith that at 20 getting into bed is as exciting as it is now, it is always great to hear of couples who have that night after night….

also i cannot remember who said it, but an actress was quoted saying that when she wears chanel #5 people want to burry their heads in her neck because she smells so good!

i :heart: Versus perfum, the pink one, I think it's called *time for passion*. it's very sweet and reminds me of this light/carefree and young attitude

Originally posted by lele@Oct 20th, 2003 - 7:27 pm
how did that start? did he get you the perfume and from there you decided to wear it only at bedtime?

I have been married only a year, so far the best of my life… I have faith that at 20 getting into bed is as exciting as it is now, it is always great to hear of couples who have that night after night….
Yes, it began when he gave me the perfume, which he selected after hearing me reminisce about a lilac bush which was outside my bedroom window when I was a small child. It was such a special thought on his part that I decided when he gave it to me that I would reserve it just for him. :heart:

Keep the faith! Every year gets better if you expect it to and if you pay close attention to your marriage! :flower:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Oct 19th, 2003 - 10:21 am
Bvlgari Black for Winter.
Comme des Garçons Odeur 53, 71 and White for whenever.
Astrid i tried Black, great mood :heart:
Surprised to learn (after I've tried it) that its for guys
I'll give it a try, thanks for bringing this in :flower:

I also want the CDG's eau de cologne,
it will be great for summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member