Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

Thanks Nightclubbing! How interesting! My old boss at Ralph Lauren was a big deal at VS for years and she had met all of the girls over the years at company functions and parties... she said the nicest one whom everybody loved was Heidi Klum- she talked to everyone and loved to take pictures with them and was very funny- very sweet! The worst, almost universality disliked, was Tyra- she said she is a real **tch and no one had anything good to say about her...somehow, I wasn't surprised. :( Unfortunately, my boss is all business and didn't remember any of the other girls by name; what a sin... :blink: :rolleyes:

Not met, but I've seen Lily Cole in an agency; it was such a brief moment I didn't even realise until she had gone lol, but she was so fresh faced and radiant.

i saw Barbara Palvin. she was so beautiful in real life, too, and she's skinnier than in pics, she has a tiny waist.

Antoenella Graef
was in soho yesterday
she didnt look to happy, then
again it was super cold outside :lol:

I saw Heather Marks last week as well i had no idea
she smoked but she is super gorgeous as i expected

Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
• Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
• Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
• Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
• To view old thread, click here.

Thank you.

Antoenella Graef
was in soho yesterday
she didnt look to happy, then
again it was super cold outside :lol:

I saw Heather Marks last week as well i had no idea
she smoked but she is super gorgeous as i expected

Last edited by a moderator:
No one super famous but I've met Alice Burdeu and Samantha Harris. Alice is really, really nice. Samantha is really funny. And both are stunning in person. Samantha Harris has an amazing body.

No one super famous but I've met Alice Burdeu and Samantha Harris. Alice is really, really nice. Samantha is really funny. And both are stunning in person. Samantha Harris has an amazing body.

I've met Julia Dunstall and Tiiu Kuik at an after party in Toronto
They were lovely.

I've met Julia Dunstall and Tiiu Kuik at an after party in Toronto
They were lovely.

Was in the presence of Kristen McMenamy today...I literally wanted to cry :lol:
she is so striking I kept trying not to stare at her

Was in the presence of Kristen McMenamy today...I literally wanted to cry :lol:
she is so striking I kept trying not to stare at her

^Wow, you're lucky! Did you get to talk to her?

I met Irina Kulikova last weekend and she's the sweetest person in the world and so stunning in person. Like, insanely beautiful and tall and perfect :wub:

I also saw Nadine Strittmatter (the infamous girl that pushed the PETA woman off the Dior runway some years ago :lol:) and she seemed to be a bit of a b*tch and was prettier and less interesting-looking than in print.

^Wow, you're lucky! Did you get to talk to her?

I met Irina Kulikova last weekend and she's the sweetest person in the world and so stunning in person. Like, insanely beautiful and tall and perfect :wub:

I also saw Nadine Strittmatter (the infamous girl that pushed the PETA woman off the Dior runway some years ago :lol:) and she seemed to be a bit of a b*tch and was prettier and less interesting-looking than in print.

alice burdeu is always nice =)

**Moderator's Note: New thread here.**

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->