White blonde hair...

lovespell

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've posted, but I need some help....

Today, I went to the salon, and emerged 7 hours later blonde, blonde, blonde. My hair is white blonde, with very pale buttery highlights. It is short, a bit above chin length, razored close to my neck in the back. I have it side parted so a bit falls over my eyes. It is very sexy.

Before, my hair was a reddish brown. Very boring. Now, my skin looks tan, my eyes SO incredibly blue and my lips very pink. I did not think your hair color made such a difference! And I did not think I could EVER pull off this color.

I've been told numerous times I look very Marilyn Monroe (I've got the body, too).

My question is, how do I do my make up now? The hair is such an attention grabber, that I don't think I can get away with my old make up.

Also, any shampoo/conditioner I should be using to keep my hair healthy? Nothing super expensive....

Any color clothing I should avoid or wear more of?

sam26ci.jpg

sam26ac.jpg

Credit: istockphoto.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I ve been thinking to do the same, lately, and btw, i also have red hair, mine is completely red though.
I d like to ask you - when you dyed it, does it seem to be falling out? (hope not) but i had this problem when i did it before, and i fear it will happen again.

When it comes to makeup think you definitely dont need to use strong coloured lipstick, unless you want to look like Gwen. I would also recommend you to avoid tanning intensely, pam's style:sick: .Invest on corail pink, peachy, light pink and beige glosses and a baby pink blush (the givenchy's prism nr 4 is the best choice for me), also benefit. Although the baby pink seems a little kitchy it looks quite natural when applied. I love it!

I would recommend you take care of your hair now as it will be very dry , i recommend Tigi Dumb Blonde reconstructor, joico's kpack and loreal shine blonde ampoules, also it is very good to have a Regenal Wella Shampoo, that avoids your hair tone turn yellow.

Wunderfrau said:
I ve been thinking to do the same, lately, and btw, i also have red hair, mine is completely red though.
I d like to ask you - when you dyed it, does it seem to be falling out? (hope not) but i had this problem when i did it before, and i fear it will happen again.

My hair is actually doing really well for all the abuse. I've been dying my hair for years, but I've never gone super blonde. This was the first time. It took my stylist 4 headful of foils to get this color. After the 2nd foil the ends turned orange, but was fixed after the 3rd.

I think it depends on how your stylist goes about it. Mine's a bit more dry, but doesn't look fried or unhealthy at all! It feels soft too. My stylist did a deep condition at the end, and also used Vaseline on my hair when he was foiling.

I think your right about the pink/nude make up tones. With my hair so blonde I feel like my face is in a spotlight!

nexxus simply silver shampoo is a really intense toning shampoo that i think could work well to keep your hair white and not brassy. just be careful not to overuse it. also, when my hair was very bleached out i swore by bumble and bumble super rich conditioner. it is very moisturizing and works wonders on processed hair.

My hair is white blonde, with very pale buttery highlights.

Wow :woot:
I've been trying to go light blonde for years and keep ending up with disasters. Did your stylish follow a certain technique or use a certain haircolor?
How brown was it, like dark reddish brown or was it more on the light side? Could you post pics?

Haha, sorry for the 20 questions! I'm just dying to get my hair like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->