White Shoes-Debate

once i tried a pair of light ecru roundtoes.. i was thinking i could wear them with black opaque tights, but never got them..
like you helena, i couldnt wear white or light shoes on bare skin

cool look/shoes/everything softie :flower:

White shoes are very cute. Very mod too. You need to have a certain type of style to be able to pull them off.

haha I was gunna reference minnie mouse before but then ended up in a mini debate in my head to whether she wore red shoes (I should have googled it).

I really like white shoes with black tights/leggins, I love 'mod style' calf length, pixie toe white fitted boots and I think they'd look great with black and a 60's style pea coat.

I love white shoes for the summer....I just bought a pair of Kate Spade "Grappa" white calf leather shoes with a gold buckle front and stacked wooden heel...I'm going to wear them all summer long with white suits...or pair them with a navy suit with a white top and belt.....I LOVE WHITE SHOES!!!!!

I love white shoes, I wear them for years now. White sneakers, white heels , white sandals, white flip flops, white flats, white ballerina flats, white ankle boots , white shoes like the one Softgreay posted....etc. White is a nice colour and can go with everything, I don't know why it was a no before

:woot:...
thanks lena!!...

*compliment from the 'guru'...woooo!!....:bounce:
excellent..!!
:D

*AndoraStar* said:
I love white shoes.. LOVE MY white PUMA's! Love my white heels as well.

funny you mentioned your pumas...
i was just thinking that the thing that i started out with when i was feeling the urge for white feet..
was my adidas mei's...
my pants cover the stripes and you look like you're wearing white leather sox...:lol:...
i don't know why...but that amuses me... :P

Attachments

• adidasmei.jpg
    adidasmei.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 185
softgrey said:
no tights...
looks good with a straight knee length denim skirt and a shrunken blazer
(i have a grey one i like)and a pale pink top

here's a bad pic that i took only for myself..
trying to work out this vest ...
but i kind of like the all white thing...

edit-
just remembered another pair of viintage white pumps i have from the 80's-very pointy toe with a kitten heel(faux croc texture)
i've worn that with all blk(even black tights) and a white cropped boxy jacket from thimister...a more 'edgy' look...
but still sort of understated...
:shock: Oh my gosh, I wish I could give you more karma for that outfit. It's beautiful. Brings to mind CDG f/w 05. You should post it in What Are You Wearing? for the people who don't read this forum. Pleeeeeeeease. :heart:

love white shoes...i have a pair of white dolce & gabbana patent leather stiletto pumps with bronze studs...they could be very trashy, but you just have to wear them right...B) :heart:

AlexN said:
:shock: Oh my gosh, I wish I could give you more karma for that outfit. It's beautiful. Brings to mind CDG f/w 05. You should post it in What Are You Wearing? for the people who don't read this forum. Pleeeeeeeease. :heart:

:lol:...
thanks alex...
i'll be sure to do that ...
when i actually wear it... :wink: ^_^

softgrey said:
:rofl:...
sticks and stones... :innocent:

i :heart: mine...

We all can't love everything, right? I really respect your style, but let's just agree to disagree sometimes?

softgrey that dress is amazing! i love it.

i love white shoes...i can't stand white sneakers though. they never seem worn right, look too big, and are usually just ugly looking to begin with. but actual shoes are so so cute! i'm really into tall white boots with flat soles that i saw today on fashion tv but have no idea who makes them. probably pretty much anyone, really. but i'm on the lookout.

I use to work in a dentist office as a hygenist part time and we were suppose to wear white shoes. I loved my job but now I can't wear white shoes because I associate them with my work. But white sandals on the other hand...:innocent:

cute white mule or sandal, nice wooden heel - absolutely.i think it is a fresh, not too serious look. i also think it is important that the shoe be very open - too much white space is distracting. suddenly your feet are looming in the distance. SJP can get away with it because her feet are small.

my two cents!

meme

I love white shoes!:heart:
I have 4 pairs of white shoes.^_^

i have 7 pairs, more to come. woohoo!

but only wearing 3 or 4 pairs regularly.

I love white shoes

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->