Whitney Houston

I watched the first part last night...her voice is TORE UP from smoking but she was very funny. And honest.

Yeah her voice made me feel a little sad because it shows how bad the drug usage really god but she was so funny and she definitely did not hold back. I missed today's part (stupid classes) but I can't wait for them to show a repeat later on

Whitney's SINGING voice is slowly but surely coming back to us. this was her performance on Oprah. she sang "I Didn't Know My Own Strength". and it's awesome!! sure, not like it was 10-15 years ago ... but it's the best performance she's given in the past 5+years, imo. so ... i'm very optimistic about the future of THE VOICE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiUoIDQOcC8

^Whitney looks gorgeous in that video! Like she hasn't aged. The interview at Oprah was great. Performance was ok. Much better than at GMA though.

here it is again ---

this one is embedded, so it's easier to watch.

PLUS - her performance on OPRAH of "I Didn't Know My Own Strength".

Whitney Houston "I look to you" @ Wetten dass 10.03.2009

superiorpics

No Love For Whitney In Birmingham

whitneyinconcertbooobooobob.jpg

After postponing several shows, Whitney Houston finally started the UK and European leg of her world tour in Birmingham last night. Several audience members said Whitney couldn't reach the high notes and was sweating more than Vanilla Gorilla at temple. Um. Do those b*tches think it's 1995 again? The Whitney of the new millennium has barfing pores and cracks notes in two! This isn't your memaw's Whitney. The Sun reports:

The singer was even booed by disappointed fans.

One jeered "where are you", after she disappeared from the stage for three songs. The break, after Houston had been performing for barely 20 minutes, featured backing singers giving renditions of For The Love Of You and Queen Of The Night.

And then there was a video montage soundtracked by her recorded version of One Moment In Time. When Whitney returned to the stage she apologised, saying: "I heard you get mad. You're a little pissed off I understand. However I thought you would enjoy the montage. I humble myself and thank you for being so good over the years. Well, I'm here now and have even changed my clothes."

That sounds like a show to me, but I also stand up and throw a bouquet of opening night roses whenever a crackhead on my train rattles on about how her goody bag doesn't work like it used to (true story).

Anyway, here's Whitney sounding like a deaf walrus giving birth to a full grown elephant covered in spikes.

dlisted.com

ok -- her 1st show wasn't the hottest. but the media ripped it way worse than it needed to. it's awful how much people like to tear others down.

this is from her Nottingham concert last night. singing "Greatest Love of All" and she sounds bloody brilliant. anyone who says otherwise clearly hasn't listened to the tripe that people call "singing" these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQzUtl3pLRw

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQzUtl3pLRw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQzUtl3pLRw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
Whitney Houston shops for jewelry in Beverly Hills. February 8, 2011

isopix

thanks, Dora!! she's looking great! from what i hear, she'll be attending Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party.

Whitney Houston - Salute To Icons Honoring David Geffen 53rd Annual GRAMMY Award February 12, 2011

tlfan

she looks gorgeous. and seriously -- for a 47-year-old-woman, her skin is INCREDIBLE.

Stepping out for a fun-filled night of good music, Whitney Houston was spotted out at the Prince concert at The Forum in Los Angeles on Thursday night (May 5).

The 47-year-old songstress donned an all-black ensemble for her evening on the town sporting a sheer dress, sweater and shiny clutch.

Meanwhile, Whitney's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, has found herself in another round of legal troubles - this time with both alcohol and guns.

Just last month, Bobbi was reportedly charged as "a minor in possession of alcohol" after a incident involving her group of friends.

celebrity-gossip

whitney is shooting a new movie!! and she looks gorgeous!!

classicwhitney.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->