Who Has Seen This Bag

Originally posted by Megs98@Apr 1st, 2004 - 8:23 pm
I do not know if anyone is interested but I saw this bag you are talking about again.

the bag

bagthebags-img600x450-1079225279picture_638.jpg

You can tell this one is fake though because it has that stupid white LV circle tag on it and the LV's are not centered. But in all reality I think what Paris has is real because there are custom made LV bags...

Just a thought :flower:
Definitly not real because her bag looks exactly like every FAKE Murakami Papillon(which never existed) that I've seen...she probably bought her bag when Nicole Richie bought her fake speedy :shock:

i still INSIST its NOT real. :wink:
paris and nicole even had all the fake LV luggage on simple life..

....thats only just a thought :lol:

Ewww... what's with the little eyeballs on the bag? Where they on the original? Because if so, I retract my statement about Paris' bag being cute. :lol:

Originally posted by banana@Apr 2nd, 2004 - 10:27 am
Ewww... what's with the little eyeballs on the bag? Where they on the original? Because if so, I retract my statement about Paris' bag being cute. :lol:
Dont the eyeballs come from the Eye Love You range? I personally hate the creepy eyes but i guess no one would notice them....

I wish we could just ask her, she'd probably admit it too: "Yep, its fake" :blush:

Okay, why are people even still discussing this?!?!

Her bag is fake. I've seen it up close and the monograms are totally off-centred, and it does not have the 33 colors, which is a dead giveaway.

Also, from what I can recall Louis Vuitton does NOT do "custom" bags and never have.

Not even for Paris or Nicky.

The Papillon in Multicolore never existed, and theirs are fake, so let's just drop it already! :shock: :rolleyes:

Further proof... :rolleyes:

pappy.jpg

Look at the way the symbols are aligned on the sides of Paris/Nicky's pappy.

Here is how they should be aligned, if the bag was an authentic pap:

p10397734_ph_hero.jpg

Only ONE LV, in the centre, surrounded by the other symbols..all symmetrical.

Trust me... "custom-made" is not the case here. If it were, it would look a LOT nicer, have 33 colors, and trust me... LV would never ever mis-align their symbols. They're Nazis about that. :winkiss:

Originally posted by meowmix+Feb 25th, 2004 - 8:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(meowmix @ Feb 25th, 2004 - 8:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Feb 25th, 2004 - 8:09 pm
she doesnt need to beg for attention ..it comes with her family's wealth :lol:
There are plenty of extremely wealthy people who manage to stay OUT of the spotlight... and don't need to tastelessly beg for invitations to and then crash big media parties :innocent: [/b][/quote]
I agree!
And we were never talking about the Hilton sisters until a few years ago when they started doing stuff like that, to get attention.

omg. her bag must be about the fakest thing i've ever seen a "celebrity" carry. actually, no i retract that...she has one in a REALLY fake pink cherry blossom too! i think i saw it in an issue of US mag. ugh.

Hey Brian, just wanted to point out that the Papillon 30 hasn't the LC in the center...

Proof:
p10397750_ph_hero.jpg

Sorry to drag this up again :P

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@May 7th, 2004 - 10:57 am
Hey Brian, just wanted to point out that the Papillon 30 hasn't the LC in the center...

Proof:
p10397750_ph_hero.jpg

Sorry to drag this up again :P
Paris and Nicky's still isn't authentic, no matter how hard any of you try to argue... :innocent:

Originally posted by brian@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 7:28 pm
also, from what I can recall Louis Vuitton does NOT do "custom" bags and never have.

Not even for Paris or Nicky.

Yes, her bag is fake, no doubt about it.

But you are very wrong about LV not doing customs. That is one thing that they have prided themselves in since almost the founding of the company. I personally have special ordered bags in Damier that were originaly only in Mono, and they will even customize a pieces dimensions to suit you best. I know a lot of people who have gone through this process. They probably would not do a custom multicolor piece, since they are controling the styles that it is available in, but they do do custom orders, very, very often.

yes yes they do customs :wink: ... just not fake ones :lol:

thats all that was said :flower:

Paris was on TRL recently, and the VJs showed her a real LV and a fake LV in a game called "faux real." She had to guess which one was real and she chose the fake one.

Just because they have money doesnt mean they have to spend 1,000$ on an ugly multi-colour purse.

In the first episode of the "Simple Road trip" Paris is carrying a 45$ Guess bag.

Some of you are so f*cking iggnorant. Did you ever thinki that maybe she likes that style and isn't just carrying it around just because its a LV?

THe difference between her and the rest of you is that you buy LV bags to make people think you're rich/upper class/important....... She doesnt need to do that because everyone already knows she has money.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jun 19th, 2004 - 2:07 am
Just because they have money doesnt mean they have to spend 1,000$ on an ugly multi-colour purse.

In the first episode of the "Simple Road trip" Paris is carrying a 45$ Guess bag.

Some of you are so f*cking iggnorant. Did you ever thinki that maybe she likes that style and isn't just carrying it around just because its a LV?

THe difference between her and the rest of you is that you buy LV bags to make people think you're rich/upper class/important....... She doesnt need to do that because everyone already knows she has money.
Celine, very candidly and with all the love on earth I'd like to ask you to please calm down ... there have been other threads where you've portrayed this attitude and look what happened ... you were as well saying that someone was hacking your tFS account!
We in here accept everyone and any point of view, but this being a FASHION website, knows very well that civility never goes out of fashion! :flower:
Thanks!

PS Sorry for the off-topicness!

I dont know if she is carrying a fake bag or not, but if you look at the originals then you cant see much differense. I dont like LV bags just for that. There are too many fakes that look like original and there are too many original that look too bad.

How could you tell if this is fake or real?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->