Who has the best candid style?

i've seen claire danes a few times in soho last year. she was gaunt in person-- really frail. I couldn't even tell what she was wearing 'cause I was too busy making a mental association to karen carpenter and then figuring out, oh, it's claire danes.

emma peel said:
i've seen claire danes a few times in soho last year. she was gaunt in person-- really frail. I couldn't even tell what she was wearing 'cause I was too busy making a mental association to karen carpenter and then figuring out, oh, it's claire danes.
Are you sure it WAS Claire Danes? I've never seen her in person, but a friend of mine was in line next to her in a soho store last year ansd said she looked really pretty- that she was skinny but not SO thin that it was scary (My friend was short a few cents when she was paying for her stuff and Claire gave her a couple of cents. My friend told Claire she was a fan and Claire said thanks a lot). My friend doesn't remember what she was wearing-n she thought it was jeans, and her hair was in a ponytail. But I don't know-this is all second hand info. But she seems like she's very casual and down to earth whe she's not working. Just an impression I get...

*Nicole Richie
*Ashley Olsen
*Claire Danes
*Kate Bosworth
*Kirsten Dunst
*Kate Hudson

Just off the top of my head (current favorites)

Gwyneth Paltrow
Nicole Richie
Liv Tyler
Ashley Olsen

I think there is a happy medium between trying too hard (Nicole Richie) and trying too little (Mary-Kate Olsen). I personally believe that happy medium is Angelina Jolie :D She is probably the only celebrity whose closet I would raid. With the exception, of course, of Kate Moss whom I am omitting simply because she is everyone's favorite.

ashley olsen
kate bosworth
kate moss
nicole richie
sienna miller
kirsten dunst
vanessa traina
rachel bilson

1.Penelope Cruz
2.Kristen Dunst
3.Cate Blanchett
4.Princess Caroline of Monaco
5.Margherita Missoni!

ashley olsen
mandy moore
rachel bilson
nicky hilton
mischa barton
nicole richie

Kate Moss-best rock chic
Mary-kate olsen-best 70's
Sienna Miller-best boho
Nicole Richie-most trendy
Rachel Bilson-most funky
Kate bostwoth-best understated
Kirtsen Dunst-best retro
Kate Hudson-best hipy-chic
ashley olsen-best uptown

I'm picking these people b/c it's "candid" style. Who looks not over-styled like nicole ritchie, lindsey lohan, etc:

kirsten dunst-
--the olsens
sienna miller-- effortless, natural hair, makeup
kate moss

where can i find candid pics of gwyneth paltrow & rachel bilson?

there's a search button at the top^^^ just type in Rachel Bilson or Gywneth Paltrow and their threads will come up in the search:wink:

oh i see. thanks!

can i just add? i also like:

Kate Bosworth
Reese Witherspoon
Rachel Bilson
Gwyneth Paltrow
Kate Moss
Gwen Stefani

- Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Chloe Sevigny
- Mary-Kate Olsen
- Kate Moss