Who is iamamiwhoami?

...yeah, but the attorneys who are one of the main factors in every marketing campaign are still the ones that label appoints, i'm not talking here about creative stuff in this just the tehnical (this is too huge for her not to be carried even just a little bit by her label as she still is under the contract and the possible album will be released under that same name, actually the whole campaigning comes regularly and mostly by the label and their teams in most cases of new albums).
another thing, this time from creative side of it, only time CA even closely was to this was when Floria did her vids, this time around Floria wasn't available, she's been working on her first film up until a month ago intensely.

either way. i'm scared to death with this and with amount of hype i think it's almost impossible to live up to it when revealing the real ID, esp. now when the MTV's incorporated in it meaning it's someone big, nothing indie.

...or as some have guessed maybe this is just a serie of vids, maybe we just got the first part of it and maybe there are lots of vids still ahead of us...

or..we're supposed to get another vid tomorrow, which by the calculators based on this one, is really due to happen.
GREAT GUESS ON ONTD:

nvm! that quote you have is even better! well we'll see what happens 11am Monday...

is there 6 women in that womb place?

34ezx8z.jpg

^ it looks that way.

i figured it out!
GOAT OWL WHALE BEE LLAMA MONKEY = GO TELL ALL WE'LL BE ON KEY
what do you think??!

how did you come up with that?
and its really close to what ONTD posted too.

Why "we"?
so it's not just one person now? iamamiwhoami is a band?
Sorry I haven't caught up with all the guesses & speculations. :lol:

just imagine if Courtney Love was behind all this :shock::rofl:
isnt Hole supposed to be getting back together ?
could of swore I seen a new song on Perez by them.. :lol:

LOL...courtney love. actually i am back to thinking this might be C. the number thing with the alphabet wasn't alll that technical. i mean it's the first thing i thought of when i thought to decode it....it's meant for the masses to be confuddled...but it's not all that complex IMHO. anyone good with anagrams?

I saw a picture of Gaga recently where she had these massive horns or branches or something on her head and it made me think of this campaign... :lol:

Also, I don't think you can cross other artists (little boots) off of the list because their reps have said it's not them but leave Christina on the list. Didn't her reps deny that this was her?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the reps are going to deny it whether its really them or not.
that would take away the fun of not knowing who it is.
though, im kind of leaning in the christina suggestion because after reading a bunch of youtube comments on the videos, i noticed one person (commented on 2 of the videos i believe) had their comments deleted by iamamiwhoami whenever he/she made reference to Christina..

not saying that it is definitley her though.

Well at least since iamamiwhoami sent this thing to that MTV guy we can definitely expect an end very, very soon . Finally !

Yeah, but I must confess that whole "oh a mysterius package arrive!" sounded very, VERY fake. It must be someone mainstream related. No doubts of that.

Yeah, I agree . It's very staged which let's us know that they told him to post that meaning it's time to reveal . ^_^

This has Christina Aguilera written all over it. I must say I am impressed!

and that mtv is most likely in on it :rolleyes:
totally.

This just has to be Christina. None of the other suspected artists NEED to do something like this... most of them are already successful in their own niche and have a fan base and all. I don't think artists with a pre-existing creative integrity would ever be so desperate to prove themselves and create some dramatic reveal. Basically, artists like Goldfrapp will just organically evolve, progressing their sound/persona in the process... they don't need to make a big deal out of it. This whole campaign screams someone who is buying their way into and using their existing influence on the industry to hype themselves up.

I love how on YouTube some people are fully convinced it's a certain so-and-so, like they know everything :rolleyes:

I love how on YouTube some people are fully convinced it's a certain so-and-so, like they know everything :rolleyes:

Well I hope their ego will survive if it's not who they think it is . :lol:
I don't care who it is because this music is too cool ! Ready to buy an album or at least a single !

^ Thats the thing. This type of marketing so effective. A lot of people just dont care anymore, they'll buy the album whoever it is.

What Im afraid of is how this could start a whole new trend. I can so see people like Rihanna and Beyonce all over this kind of stuff.

^ Thats the thing. This type of marketing so effective. A lot of people just dont care anymore, they'll buy the album whoever it is.

What Im afraid of is how this could start a whole new trend. I can so see people like Rihanna and Beyonce all over this kind of stuff.

But you see, the music would have to be good . That automatically knocks Rihanna and Beyonce out until they change producers . :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->