Who is iamamiwhoami?

am i the only person that thinks all of this(music, idea, videos, the secret etc etc) is absolutely awful?:blink:

totally.

This just has to be Christina. None of the other suspected artists NEED to do something like this... most of them are already successful in their own niche and have a fan base and all. I don't think artists with a pre-existing creative integrity would ever be so desperate to prove themselves and create some dramatic reveal. Basically, artists like Goldfrapp will just organically evolve, progressing their sound/persona in the process... they don't need to make a big deal out of it. This whole campaign screams someone who is buying their way into and using their existing influence on the industry to hype themselves up.
hell yeah. great post!

Alright, ever since I discovered this thread I have been hooked! This is so much fun! So cryptic!

I have really been thinking about the animals and their significance. I know someone tried to assign letters to the cryptic numbers of the videos, and now I am wondering if anyone has tried to assign numbers to the letters of the animals? Maybe there is a secret code who identifies who the person is?

My gut is telling me this is Christina though. All of the evidence just points to her, especially the mTV link.

I know people have tried assigning numbers/letters to the names of the animals and got nowhere...

but I wonder if they have looked at the scientific names of the animals? iamamiwhoami seems they like using the official names of these things.

been there, done that.

i tried the animals latin names
i tried writing out the animals names horizontally lined up and vertically to see if the progressive letters spelled anything. i took the first letters on the animals and assigned numbers....i tried the type of animals (is it a llama or an alpaca?) the whale is a humpback whale....and i believe the monkey a chimpanzee....the owl looks to be a snow owl....i tried a nubian goat, etc...nothing

^ Thats the thing. This type of marketing so effective. A lot of people just dont care anymore, they'll buy the album whoever it is.

What Im afraid of is how this could start a whole new trend. I can so see people like Rihanna and Beyonce all over this kind of stuff.

Except that Bey and Riri are too generic for something like this. :lol: They'd rather stick to booty popping than lick trees.

Even Gaga. Her music doesn't even come close to the ones in the vid.

Therea also a constant number of six as well dont forget
what if you took the latin names of the animals and counted every 6 letters to see if that spelled something ?
I did it with goat, owl, etc. and actually got the word 'weak' which surprised me haha

I love Christina but she has an air of pretentiousness that makes me think this is her. She always goes overboard changing personas with every album and making herself over to suit the audience for whatever genre she's doing at the time. Anyone remember her speaking in ebonics when Stripped came out?

I will die laughing if this turns out to be someone like Heidi Montag.

I just went through this whole thread and damn, did those vids scare me! At the same time I am pervertly fascinated and glad that I discovered this just now and not back in December. Plus I have to stay up till 2 am today, that'll help me.

And, btw, some pages ago talk was about mandrakes and that they are a symbol for fertility. That made me think of how there is a legend that mandrakes grow under gibbets, because men often ejaculate one last time when they're hanged and where the sperm falls to ground that's where the mandrake grows and they can help women get pregnant... so, yeah, just saying.

so the reveal is monday
day of the woman
am going with Christina
damn, i totally forgot it's day of the woman tomorrow. :shock:
it's going to be revealed tomorrow indeed, combined with all these stories and mythology...

i'm still scared.:ninja:

Oh waow, yes tomorrow is Women's Day ! It's all adding up now !

am i the only person that thinks all of this(music, idea, videos, the secret etc etc) is absolutely awful?:blink:

mm no i think the idea is pretty smart for marketing, and quite original
but this 'music' is terrible
and i'm really hoping it's not the artist's actual music, but is rather setting that mysterious mood

dear god, i hope it's not madonna.....she freaks me out and I cant stand her music. at least C can sing...

ahhhhhhhhh noooo that makes it so much more annoying, madonna being brought up as a possibility so close to the probable revealing!
better not be her, i really don't think i can stand that much more of someone as arrogant and classless as madonna:sick::angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->