Who Will Sweep Up at the S/S 2011 shows?

wangster

Reaction score
It's time again! Our favorite time of the year :smile:lol:smile: ... Fashion Week!
time for another thread about the modelcasts, expectations and hopes.

Who will be on fire this season?
Who are the best rated newcomer?
and then one and only question : Will Versaces cast be a disater again? :lol:

I think last season we had infos&polas from the agencys about their new girls for the season. Does anybody has some information yet?

The girl that is set to explode larger than ever is Joan Smalls IMO...also curious to see how the VS girl's new found popularity in print will translate to the catwalks?? Also will casting trend towards mixing in 90's semi-Supers with fewer 'new' faces than in seasons past?? Either way it should shape up to be a VERY interesting season for model watchers. Cant wait!! And btw for my own selfish reasons I hope we get a proper 'full' season out of my fave model Catherine McNeil...fingers crossed :D

Yay, let the drama begin :heart:

Rooting for a certain Argentinean girl who's off to Paris for the shows.
Lorena Lenzen, pretty impressive. :heart:

Lorena-Lenz-6.jpg

civiles

I'm really curious about the girls that didn't get their runway breakthroughs yet, but still, might have something in store for us.

Naomi Preizler @ Next
Georgia Himler @ Next
Mia Temirova @ Elite
Ali Carr @ Elite

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see Crystal Renn do a full round of shows, and not just special appearances. Hopefully the VS girls will continue to appear, especially Alessandra and Ana BB they made such a welcome return to HF.

I imagine newbies such as Imogen Newton, Julia Nobis, Ann & Kirby Kenny should do well but I really can't wait to see how Daphne Groeneveld is going to do, especially in Paris.

I think the biggest success story will be Joan, I can see her opening & closing alot of the major shows, she's had such an amazing print season.

Hopefully Barbara Palvin and Samantha Gradoville.

i think Karlie Kloss will stay the star of runways.

i cross my fingers for Barbara Palvin, and i really hope that Irina K. and Tanya D. will come back ^^ and Ymre S.!!!

Well, Joan Smalls for shure also Rose Cordero and Monika as usual now...

i dont wanna see joan sweeping anything unless she works on that hideous walk,same goes for the kirby twins.
i think jac is gonna continue where she left off,Ymre back at prada will be awesome too. i hope raquel,lara and hell even lily D do a full season :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^same sentiments about Raquel. Homegurl needs to come back. Oh and puhlease no more of the Kirby Twins. They're just "there".

Samantha Gradoville and Kirsi are gonna be a gorgeous faces to watch this season as well)!

yeah, Jac and Frida G. will do a lot of shows.

and i forget Lindsey Wixson, i hope she'll do a lot too!!

Definitely Kirsi! :heart: (If she's not an exclusive for just one designer or something)

And I agree that Joan Smalls will most likely do lots of shows. And of course Karlie, Freja, Abbey et al. will keep dominating all the big shows. Can't wait to see how Ruby Aldridge will be doing and I hope for more 'cross over models' surprises.

Joan, definitely. She seems to be really on fire at the moment.

Other than that, I could really see Ajak Deng doing well. With a body like that it would be hard not to.

I hope for a biiig big break for Ilvie Wittek and a glorious comeback for Andi Muise.

Toni Garrn's runway comeback cound be quite interesting as well.

Yeah I hope she can tie in with her old success :unsure:

I'm very curious how all the Top Newcomer of last season will do this time. I wouldn't be worried about Valerija and Joan, these will do good I'm sure but what's with Antonella Graef or Simona Andrejic for example?
Or the Kirby twins and Carolina Brasch Nielsen? For my part I can relinquish of the last 2 (3) ones :rolleyes:

I wish Basia will have a phenomenal season!
But walking Valentino Couture isn't a bad start,hum? :wink:

Hope to see more of Tanya Dyagileva & Diana Farkhullina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->