Who Will Sweep Up at the S/S 2011 shows?

I totally forgot to add Ilva Hetmann to my list! She's going to skyrocket, I'm sure of it.

I'm also really hoping for the Kenny sisters to walk a lot, and not just Ann.

First look at Russell Marsh's new girls

BCBG Max Azria

New/newish girls include

Andie Arthur
Arizona Muse
Celine Van Amstel
Emily Senko
Yana Sotnikova
Kristina Romanova
Linnea R
Maddie Kulicka
Marie ? (Jessica Marie?)
Samantha Gradoville
Simona Andrejic

WOW@ that sea of plainness. was anybody else not available to spruce it up.:huh:

Catwalk Watch: Daniel Peddle

September 9, 2010 2:42 pm

daniel-peddle-picks.jpg

Before a model hits the runway—and before she snags her first editorial, her first ad campaign, and her first billboard—she’s got to make it past the sharp eyes of fashion’s casting directors, who are tasked with finding the perfect girls for designers’ exacting visions. In our new fashion week series, the industry’s top casting gurus share their thoughts on who we’ll be seeing this fashion week—and beyond.

Daniel Peddle casts 3.1 Phillip Lim, Jen Kao, and Ports 1961, among others, in New York this season. (Check out our video about his casting process here.) Below, he weighs in on a few of his favorite new faces.

Melinda Szepesi at DNA (left) is such an unusual beauty. We love her quirky ethereal vibe.

Victorie at Silent (middle) has a cool elegance with a very modern face.

And Basia at IMG (right) has an amazing body. She can be edgy but she’s also an accessible beauty.

—Daniel Peddle
style.com

^ Ohhh, how could I forget about Melinda! She only did one show last season (I think it was Ann D. if I rememer correctly) and I was already wondering why she hasn't gotten more attention... Would be great to see her breaking through this time!

^So they are still calling the huge tooth gaps unusual? :lol:

Basia looks interesting. I definitely noticed her in the Nicholas K show. Classic beauty.

One of the many girls I want to see succeed this season is Simona Adrejic. Good to see her start off this season with BCBG Max.

Anais Mali :woot::crush:

tenmodelstowatchthisfas.png

nymag

so far she's had 6 shows already, she's booking very well B) i love her Eurasian look, this girl is just pure beauty :heart:

it seems like patricia van der vliet seems to be racking up quite the showcard.... :smile:

DNA have a few girls I think have star potential who haven't been seen yet and I can't wait to see where they debut.

^We saw Kirby, but not Ann!

Ming Xi has already done 6 shows, she def works it!

Seems like Sigrid and Ming Xi is going to rock this season...
Looking forward to see how the newbies will do in Paris and Milan.

Anais Mali :woot::crush:

so far she's had 6 shows already, she's booking very well B) i love her Eurasian look, this girl is just pure beauty :heart:
She's everywhere! I love her, too, so I'm really happy about that. Didn't expect this.

Kirsi has only done Rag & Bone so far (and had the worst of the worst of outfits :doh:), which is surprising to me as I thought she would be the big star of this season. I'm sure she'll do better in Milan, though.

^I'm thinking she's a little bit too tall for New York. I'm sure she'll do better in Milan/Paris. Or maybe they're keeping her super super exclusive?

Is it possible that DNA wants to keep Kirsi fresh for Milan??

^I'm thinking she's a little bit too tall for New York. I'm sure she'll do better in Milan/Paris. Or maybe they're keeping her super super exclusive?
Hmm, can't imagine it's because of her height since Irina K. has walked quite a few shows and she's very tall as well. I hope it's the latter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->