Who Will Sweep Up the Fall/Winter 2017 Shows?

The established girls that will slay as usual: Lineisy, Selena, Marjan, Yasmin, Sora, Vittoria...

Thew new girls: Wallette Watson, Kris Grigaite, Elibeidy, Hiandra Martinez, Sarah Grace, Mariana Zaragoza, Jessie Bloemendaal, Faretta...

Between the new faces: Ratner, Wallette Watson, Kris Grigaite (but she is really young so I don't think she will have a full season), Mckenna Hellam, Hiandra Martinez, Sarah Grace, Hoyeon Jung, Alexandra Micu, Elibeidy, Faretta

Between more established faces: Vitto, Lineisy, Kiki Willems, Mayowa, Sora, Camille, Marjan, Selena.

Finally, I feel (and hope) Blanca Padilla will have a major season!

Oh and also Cara Taylor will sweep

Sofia Mechetner just turned 16:clap:. I'm expecting her to slay this season^_^

For new faces: Sara Grace Wallerstedt, Michelle Gutknecht, Mariana Zaragoza, Cara Taylor, Kris Grikaite, Hoyeon Jung, Elibeidy

I have high hopes for Sofia Metchtner too.

Also interested to see how Masha Skokova would do.

Probably Roos, Maartje, Marjan, Vittoria, Lineisy, Sora, Camille, Faretta, Pavlovas, Greta, etc.
Looking forward to seeing Cara Taylor, Sara Grace, maybe Lulu's debut?, Mckenna Hellam,
Alexandra Elizabeth is also returning so I'd like to see how she does this season since last season wasn't as busy for her. I'd like to see Ali Michael do some shows but I don't think that she will. Always looking forward to seeing how Leila Goldkuhl does, as well as Marine.

Hadids will probably be busy as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ellen Rosa yet. I have no doubt she will be everywhere once again.

I'm also here for Leila Goldkuhl, Cong He, Hyun Ji and Blanca. Hopefully they will have a stronger season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Hanne will have a bit of a resurgence wigh all the publicity she has had this week. I hope Cat does a few shows. She is looking fantastic.

I hope Alex Elizabeth has a resurgence as well. She is so amazing, it is sad to see how fast your time at the top is up.

Cute I think Lulu is still way too young. She was only just 13 with that cover. I feel they should have left it until she was 16.

Seems like Kris Grikaite is going to miss this season. On the other hand, I've heard an exclusive coming for her in NY.

I think Faretta is def going to sweep this season. Also: Jess PW, Jessie Bloemendaal, Vittoria Ceretti, Zhenya Migovich, Selena Forrest and probably Ratner.

I hope: Leila Goldkuhl & Masha Skokova.

Camille Hurel, Cara Taylor, Jess PW, Jessie Bloemendaal, Kiki Willems, Lineisy Montero, Mariana Zaragoza, Selena Forrest, Sofia Metchetner, Vittoria Ceretti.

I believe it's Leila's time to stand up this upcoming season! Not that I expect her to be the one who walks the most shows, but more like having a breakout season!

Vittoria and Faretta would be my two safest choices.

Luna Bijl, Camille Hurel, Rianne, Anna Ewers (hope), Ellen Rosa, Ratner, Bara, Lineisy, Faretta, Roos, Maartje, Alanna... hope so much for Blanca Padilla she was amazing in HC shows, Sofia Mechetner I think she needs some better agency I migh be wrong.

And for new girls Giulia Maenza and Lameka Fox pleaseee

mckenna, faretta, some prada and lv girls. i want to see kai newman everywhere.

Faretta, McKenna, Cara Taylor, Ratner, Nora Attal, Jessie B, Jess PW, Wallette, Noemie

I really think Kris will have an exclusive season. Probably CK, Prada and then some shows in Paris. Masha Skokova too. The only shows she's done in three seasons are Prada, Miu Miu and LV.
Looking forward to those two the most.

Ellen Rosa, Sora Choi, Leila Goldkuhl, and Cong He will do extremely well I think.

maybe valery kaufman since she did more HC this time round

johanna defant
lauren de graaf
tami williams
zhenya migovych

be interesting to see if romee/taylor/sara sampaio and stella maxwell are everywhere again or not

and kaia gerber (if she is old enough???)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->