Who's Watching Next Top Model?

Reaction score
Sorry if someone already posted this question/topic.
But, I'm new and yeah.. Who is your favorite wannabe model? I think Shandi is adorable in a querky way, I also really like Yoanna so much... April is very pretty with her new bangs. And I think Catie would have been cuter with her Twiggy haircut if she'd quit crying. Hmm, what other girl do I 'like'...
Oh, I'm pretty glad Bethany already got kicked off because the only thing she'd say was, "Just because I'm blonde have have big boobs doesnt mean anything. Look past my t*ts and see some talent." yadda-yadda. I'm hoping Jenascia & Xiomara get kicked off because their eyes are weird... am I a trash talker? I hope not.

-Joanie Cooke

Ahhhh....i completely HATED Bethany. Ew...she looked like p*rnstar with her badly highlighted hair and nasty lipstick and liner. She is the only one who was making a BIG deal about her t*ts...She would always say "t*ts before talent i guess"...ugh...i was soooo glad to see her go. I seriously don't know why Xiomara is there either. Her face is crooked and her eyes are way too bugged out. Jenascia looks like a Myscene Barbie doll if any of you have seen them. I like Shandi the most too. And April next, then Catie. Everyone else i could care less for. Mercedes is generic looking and weird...maybe i am being too critical too...but these girls think they can be america's next top model!!! I doubt it!

I've liked Yohanna, Shandi and Jenasica(kicked off) from the beginning.

Catie needs to go. The stylist guy from Barney's said it best. Not only did her call her a hoocker... but he said "Her bladder must be very near to her eyes."

She cries like a little child, and then turns around and makes fun of everyone behind their back. She's obviously a tad too immature.

IMO My fav was Jenascia but she is gone.. thought she was very beautiful even though she was 5'7''. I think Shandi is tooooooo skinny, her bones literally pop out... Yoanna has a very beautiful face but I think she kinda gives that physchoish look... does wierd stuff with her eyes... I think either Sara or April will win this.

honestly i think only Shandi could actually make it in the runway life. She's got the hieght and the drive and she is sure as heck skinny enough for it! plus, look at what was hiding undrneath that bad hair and glasses! plus i kind of feel abd for her, with her bad family life and all

I love this show. I think it is better than last years model. I dont really remember it. But I like Sara,April,Shandi, yohanna,and Mercedes. I liked Jenascia ,but her eyes were kind of scary. I did'nt care that she was short. Ximara , I liked but the way she moved her eyes, made her look like she as on crack or something. i'm surprised that none of the judges talked about getting her teeth fixed. Catie cries some much :cry: , she has a lot of growing up to do. I wish Camille will stop being so diva-ish :angry: , she did'nt have to say she was the winner of the model search, that just turned me off :sick: . Does anyone one know if Mercedes have any asian blood, i guess she has some being from Hawaii. And does any one no if Sara is a full iranian, her mother white, but maybe her mother is iranin and just looks white.

is it just me, or was the first season SO much better???
i really don't think any of these girls will make top models, whereas there were so many last season, namely ELYSE. i looooved her. adrianne is freakin awesome and shannon is still modelling, i think with IMG (correct me if i'm wrong)

as for this season...i liked April at first but she is bugging me now with her paranoia with her ethnicity and thinking that she is surrounded by discrimination. she is also not tall enough. i don't think catie or mercedes will be able to handle it. Sara is gorgeous, I think she will be the winner simply because I doubt the show will pick someone super-thin like Shandi because they're pressured to promote a "healthy image" to America. But I could be wrong?

I think a lot of these girls are too old to have a lasting modelling career.......

personally, i think that show sucks. i watched maybe 4 episodes of the first season and it was gayness. its so fake too, they always put too much drama that you know doesn't happen in reality tv.

i'm sorry for saying this.....but...

WAHOOOOOO :clap: catie is goin HOME!

she did not appeal to me.....i wanted to scream at her....its JUST hair!!!

That show is a joke, it gives old fat ugly short girls hope that they can model, the reality is maybe only one girl per season could actually model and the rest are there for political reasons to play to the average consumer.

* Let's keep it clean please :flower:

I watch it. I missed the episode before last though--the one where xiomara gets kicked off. I am so glad Catie is gone :woot: . I was tired of her crying at the drop of a dime. It's the modeling business, you are constantly beign critiqued and criticized and put in risky positions so deal, ya know? You have to be able to take it and you have to have a mind and attitude all your own. I am nuts about Shandi :woot: . Before the show even came on I went to the site and when I saw her, I was like "I hope she wins". She's getting better and better everyday! I still hope she gets it!

P.S. I can't stand Camille :angry: . I just don't have tolerance for ppl who can't take correction or instruction. It's not a good thing--it always makes that person look ignorant.

I've watched an episode they showed at the beginning of the series and one of the more recent ones - I like Yoanna and Shandi, I think they have real potential

Originally posted by tiffany@Feb 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
I've watched an episode they showed at the beginning of the series and one of the more recent ones - I like Yoanna and Shandi, I think they have real potential
I liked Jenascia.. but that pic of her makes her look like she's ... frightened or something.

I too am a Yohanna/Shandi fan.

I thought Jenascia did an AWESOME job when modeling for this pic..

Same with April for this picture..

Actually, I love almost ALL of Aprils pics so far..

Im lost in a sea of foreign TV shows that make no sense!

shandi needs to be axed.

she is not model material at all.. she may be rail thin... but she is hardly what i call attractive or interesting.

plus, her eyes really grow out of her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->