Why do we hate some women celebrities? article

^^ Considering that Victoria was instrumental in making David the David who could get much less wow the world with an Emporio Armani underwear ad, I find it hard to believe that she could not maintain world interest without him :unsure:. I do think she has invested enough in the couple brand (they have like two perfume/cologne sets, no?) that she would be reluctant to break it up. (FYI, I'm sure there are personal dimensions to all of this that I'm not taking into consideration since I don't actually know 'em ^_^.) And I do think it's a bit odd to say that "without fame" she wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything...since a poster pointed that she worked to get her fame (whatever you may think of the quality of that work); she didn't get it by having a famous surname or spouse.

I do agree that "hate" is far too strong a word. The only female celebrities I dislike are obnoxious reality tv stars and the "famous for being famous" types like Hilton -- although I do find it amusing that she's been able to earn money from her persona by travelling all over the world making public appearances for the most random things imaginable.

Madonna's new look just frightens me to an unhealthy degree :ninja:. I still want to believe all those paparazzi shots are maliciously photoshopped.

I could never hate these people because it's the audience that made them popular.

^^ Considering that Victoria was instrumental in making David the David who could get much less wow the world with an Emporio Armani underwear ad, I find it hard to believe that she could not maintain world interest without him :unsure:. I do think she has invested enough in the couple brand (they have like two perfume/cologne sets, no?) that she would be reluctant to break it up. (FYI, I'm sure there are personal dimensions to all of this that I'm not taking into consideration since I don't actually know 'em ^_^.) And I do think it's a bit odd to say that "without fame" she wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything...since a poster pointed that she worked to get her fame (whatever you may think of the quality of that work); she didn't get it by having a famous surname or spouse.

I agree, people seem to forget she created the David Beckham the brand,not the other way around, he was already a very talented and rich footballer when they got married, but at the time everyone made fun of the fact he was not the brightest crayon in the box. It was a nice surprise when he started dating a women that at the time was seen as more Classy and way more intelligent than him. The public figure of the Beckham we know today it's her creation.
I do not even know why am I defending VB since she's not a celeb i care about, but I i think not fair the way she is treated by the press, people have short memories, they just see this women in the public eye all the time and seem to forget that she worked to get there. She's in the exact same position has the Timberlake's of this world and i do not see people complaining about him.

hmmm interesting but not all true...

1. it's not that i don't like keira because she's "pretty" or successfull because honestly i don't think she's pretty, i think just because she have accent people think she's interesting and what with the pouting, i don't mind if she did it IRL but NOT in a movie PLEASEEEE
and she's not a good actress too honestly...

2. i USED to like jolie before she went "nuts" (i mean nuts in my opinion,not that she's really nuts)
she used to be more carefree and herself more to me, but then when she became too much with her charity or saint mary stunt, it annoyed me because in my opinion if someone wants to do charity, doesn't have to let the whole world know.
and she talks about poverty and stuff while she and zahara carrying a matching expensive valentino bag hmmm.....

and i don't dislike only women celeb, i don't care about bruce willis, ashton kutcher, david beckham along with vb, brad pitt, jessica n ashlee simpson and many more, well u can say i'm a sarcastic but honestly.... they're soooooo overrated
i think the reason why i dislike themis because they are featured too much on the media and not for the right cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->