Why Women Wear Boots, From A Female Perspective?

Those Marni thigh highs are nice! I think boots keep your legs warm with skirts and just look good generally in winter. I find them easier to wear when its wet or windy outside, I feel more protected against the elements.

Nothing wrong with thigh high boots

I see nothing wrong with wearing thigh high boots and not looking like a hooker or a prostitute. There are many sharp looking boots out there to wear with either a short skirt or under a long skirt. The anchors are wearing as well like Katie Couric and Campbelll brown.

Being tall, I generally wear 'flats' or a kinda flat moulded heel, i'm a fan of suede boots at the moment, 'scrunchy' or zip up, mine only go as far up as jus under the knee tho :smile:

...and as soon as i think thigh-highs i do think pretty woman! that film has tainted all our minds! ha

boots are comfy and keep ur feet warm love them!:heart:

i no some guys who wear boots well cowboyboots. dont see why blokes dont!

oceanharlot said:
I wear boots in winter only... This season I bought 2 pairs of round toed, slightly chunky heeled boots. They are sort of Betty Boop like. :heart: so much fun!

I think boots are both fashion and necessity, I guess you could wear sneakers, but you'd risk getting wet by your feet. Stiletto heels are fashion, only...
exactly wht i think...i wear boot in winter, to keep my feet warm and it´makes it possible to wear skirts
and of course for fashion reasons

greetings anja

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->