Wild Belle

MulletProof

Reaction score
Wild Belle are a rock band composed of siblings Elliot and Natalie Bergman, who grew up in Barrington, Illinois. Their debut album, "Isles" is expected to be released by Columbia Records on March 12, 2013.

Catchy, feel-good songs, bit of ska, aspirational hair, hype growing.. someone had to start this. :lol::mellow:

I love her so much! I'm glad her full album finally came out, it was getting awkward how many times I had listened to her singles on repeat :innocent:

Me too! and many thanks for the heads up, Heather! :heart:.. getting all pumped up for summer with just the first songs, la la. Exactly what I needed.

I like their sound, especially the reggae influences that come out. I especially like 'keep you' and 'another girl'!

OMG, allow me to powerpost here a little but Happy Home...:heart::heart::heart:... I now want to trade my arms for Coachella tickets. They're still playing in Pomona but nothing beats dancing to that under the sun.. :cry:

oooh i likey too!! thank you heather anne for the heads up as well :wink:

a little zydeco-esque and dance hall as well.

and trust me i am not opposed to feel-good....i've been listening to those cali sisters,haim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donna tartan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->