nyc_art_style

Reaction score
1445ix1.jpg
r1e69s.jpg

xefjt5.jpg
29zd6kj.jpg

v7r1jc.jpg

style.com

I'm a bit surprised they didn't have an actual runway show. I guess Rast hasn't been making money. Also the outfits are a bit toned down and much more simple from last season. I guess when the money is gone, so is the creative energy.

what? is this it? jeans and t-shirt?

Diesel and Rock & Republic do it so much better. nope feeling this.

denim overload! who's the male model?

i don't think anna wintour would've courted justin timberlake so closely if she knew he'd stop putting on shows after a mere two seasons. where's johan lindeberg's hand in this?

Gloves? for summer? really? and what's with all the demin!!! atrocious!

not mindblowingly original or anything, but this is how i'd dress everyday so some good pieces to add to my wardrobe - or otherwise just take styling cues.

I can imagine Jessica Biel in all of those looks (the female ones that is). That is not a good thing.

I preferred their last collection. I wasn't expecting much though...If you think about it, William Rast is sorta overrated, I don't think it's meant to deliver as much as it's intended to just sell...All the sexy commercials with JT and Erin creating a certain attitude, appeal, and story to the line was merely hyping it up. Those stills look like photos from a Zara catalogue...:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->