Winter 06/07 Sales!

as drive pointed out in the tsubi thread, everything is 75% off at oaknyc.com .. .there are some good deals on nice clothes!

Thanks for the heads up! They have cute stuff, but the harmon dress I really wanted was sold out.

from refinery 29.....

The kicker: Butter's new consignment shop just received the motherload of discounted Marni boots from this past season. Try these on for size: Brown leather with a black patent leather heel (orignially $920, now $298) or the luscious chocolate suede fold-overs (origninally $930, now $298). Get there before your size runs out. Butter Consignment, 371 Atlantic Avenue (between Hoyt and Bond Streets), Brooklyn; 718-522-3522.

The best buy for me from the sales this year is my YSL Maia black bag = 50% off

Okay - well, I know this thread is listed winter sales but does anyone think that late May will bring sales to NYC?? It's just that the winter sales started so early last year - sometimes pre-Thanksgiving - that I was hoping a similar thing might happen this time? Anyone with any insider knowledge on sales in the US know? Thanks!

Hi Beautiful ..as a London-girl I can tell you that the London sales always start after the NYC sales but before the Paris ones. I estimate mid-late June for high-street stores, late June for Liberty, Harvey Nichols, Browns or possibly early July. NAP July. They are always supremely late with their sales - they're doing a very poor mid-season sale right now as you know!

yeah, i know. extremely disappointing mid-season. But thanks for info, so the best thing would to go for late june, no? late june - early july?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->