Winter 06/07 Sales!

kimair said:
yep...all marc jacobs stores...

that is awful news for my credit card :ninja:. Plus I work in soho so i pass it all the time. I was eyeing the engineer boots. really cute and clunky!

Harvey Nic sale starts on the 27th of Dec

any London based sample sale coming up in the next few weeks?? thanks

I don't think anyone posted this. Bottega Veneta had started their fall/winter sale on Monday (their SA at Chicago store confirmed it with me on the phone, I guess it should be nationwide). Selected items are 30-50% off. I don't find anything that I can't live without on their fall/winter catalogue, and all the mens stuff are ridiculously over-priced, :ninja: but you guys in New York may still want to check their 5th Ave store if you are BV fans.

^yeah. they are 30% off right now - they are definitely overpriced, so I'm waiting for 50% off. Do you know how deep the discount goes to at the end Haoshcn?

Caffeine said:
^yeah. they are 30% off right now - they are definitely overpriced, so I'm waiting for 50% off. Do you know how deep the discount goes to at the end Haoshcn?

I don't really know, Caffeine. Maybe you can check with them at the NYC flagship store. :flower: I wish it would be 90-100% off, then I might think about buying that $9,900 velvet shopper bag (yes, velvet, with just a little bit crocodile trimming).:ninja:

:woot: Lusiaviaroma.com has some things on 50 % off !!!!!!!!

I know! They also have a McQueen fairisle-sweater marked 50% down and the large black muse also marked 50% down! I thought of buying either the sweater or the bag, but no, i'll wait. If i'll buy something designer online on sale, i will wait for the net-a-porter sale after xmas. Hope the pricing will be better.

Boxing Day, Online and Elsewhere

Do boxing day sales happen online as well? To be honest, I've never actually gone and checked to see if there are dramatic sales at sites like revolve, shopbop, etc starting december 26th. Does anyone know? Thanks:flower:

aris said:
:woot: Lusiaviaroma.com has some things on 50 % off !!!!!!!!

Does anyone know how much we pay for the import duties and this or that kind of fees in the US if we buy things on Luisaviaroma.com? Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know when the APC store has its sale in new york??

haoshcn said:
Does anyone know how much we pay for the import duties and this or that kind of fees in the US if we buy things on Luisaviaroma.com? Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know for Canada? I'm hoping it's about the same. *crosses fingers*

Hola,

I went to the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale yesterday in New York and they had some pretty good things! I came away with a Boka wrap dress, a Claren dress (each $150), and a pencil skirt with ruffles ($80). I wanted to pick up a pair of leopard ballet flats, but decided not to at the last minute. The crowd and lines were pretty crazy, but I think it was worth the trouble :smile:

Here's the nymag.com listing of the DVF sample sale:

12/12–12/15 Diane von Furstenberg’s wrap dresses, cable-knit sweaters, and wide-legged herringbone pants are marked down 45 to 75 percent; ballet flats are now $70. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); 12/12 (9–7); 12/13 (10–7); 12/14 (10–8); 12/15 (9–3).

haoshcn said:
Really? So little? I thought it was about 20-30%, no? :unsure:

It's 20%. :( So on a $300 item, about $60. :shock:

marc jacobs on mercer...70% off tommorow. walked by and saw all the bags!

Does anyone know if eluxury does a bigger sale after xmas or is the sale right now (up to 50%) as good as it gets
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->