Winter 06/07 Sales!

^yeah I forgot to mention...Grill, congrats on the Birkin!
Do you know when they'll raise the price in the States?

BV will be cheaper in Italy - and the same goes for all the Italian design brands, Prada, Gucci, Tods, et al. Also bear in mind that the shopper is a classic BV design so if you don't get it this year there's always the next...sometimes things are sweeter if you have to wait for them .. the thrill is in the chase!

The Birkin has not arrived in store yet but I was told it could appear as early as the end of the month..I don't mind a little wait though to spread out my shopping high...

P.S. re. sales you guys might be interested to know that French Connection online - the classily named fcukbuymail.com - started yesterday.

DVFLondon.com has some sale - not much though!

Caffeine said:
^yeah I forgot to mention...Grill, congrats on the Birkin!
Do you know when they'll raise the price in the States?

I know prices will be increasing here from January. As I believe they do each year so I suppose prices will be going up globally. In France, the increase is 5% - weird it could be termed a sale in reverse or a non-sale...:blink::shock::ninja:

will saks second cut be sometime before xmas? i leave out of the country ON the 25th, but i want to head there again to pick things up for the trip if the price is right.

~tia!

thesiren said:
will saks second cut be sometime before xmas? i leave out of the country ON the 25th, but i want to head there again to pick things up for the trip if the price is right.

~tia!

I'm not entirely sure was this meaaanss...but all apparel is cut an additional 40% at Saks now. Is that the second cut? :huh:

kisa said:
I'm not entirely sure was this meaaanss...but all apparel is cut an additional 40% at Saks now. Is that the second cut? :huh:

is it just apparel, or accessories as well? i'm eyeing a marc jacobs makeup bag and leather gloves...

thesiren said:
is it just apparel, or accessories as well? i'm eyeing a marc jacobs makeup bag and leather gloves...

Just apparel, and only sale apparel I think. I was checking out the website and the apparel selection looks pretty limited now. :(

Matches.com has started their sale - very limited selection,though

Hi! Does anyone know if there will be huge sales in feb-march in new york??

Has this been posted?
Harvey Nichols, London-
Sale starts Wednesday 27th December - Tuesday 2nd January

Does anyone know if it's best to go on the 27th or will they put more things on sale on the 1st? Opinions please, I dont know what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
thesiren said:

~tia!
i believe, the second cut will be on the 26th. 50% off.

Now. ^ But Nap site says Sale but I can't enter!!!!!!!!!

yeah its rubbish...
i can enter one part of it.
they are loosing tremendous sales today already!!

anyway, HN sale started and i got an insiders not that its wild..
harrods is tomorrow and im ready to rumble. :shifty:

I'm contemplating whether to go to Harrods....every year I do and every year it's cack.... so I'm not sure.... that store gives me bad vibes every time I go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->