Wonder Woman - The Film

Roseberry

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was wondering, does anyone know if there's a Wonder Woman flick in the works? I would love to know.

I just saw the animation film of WW, and I lurrrved it!

While I was seeing it, I was asking myself, which actress could play the role of WW?

So, I was picturing these one's:

Megan Fox (oh hell yeah!)

megan-fox-red-04.jpg

Megan Gale (hell yeah, but personally, I think she's a really bad ''actress''.)

mg.jpg

Odette Yustman (although she has brown eyes, but there's nothing that contact lenses can't do, or a 'special effect' like in the flick ''The Unborn'')

OdetteYustman.jpg

What do you think? Who do you picture as WW?

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan Fox for sure i saw that new Wonder Women anime movie :lol: loved it :heart:

Both Wonder Women and Justice League movie are on hold.

Megan Gale is cast as WW in the Justice League movie.

I hope the JL movie never happens if they don't have the current Batman and Superman in it. I just don't think it's right. They should also have the same actress for WW in both. But I doubt that will happen as WB owns Batman and JL is owned by Fox (I think).

I would go with Megan Fox but the hard core comic book fans don't want her cause she is a bit sl*tty to put it nicely.

Angelina is too old now plus she's Lara Croft.

Both Wonder Women and Justice League movie are on hold.

Megan Gale is cast as WW in the Justice League movie.

I hope the JL movie never happens if they don't have the current Batman and Superman in it. I just don't think it's right. They should also have the same actress for WW in both. But I doubt that will happen as WB owns Batman and JL is owned by Fox (I think).

I would go with Megan Fox but the hard core comic book fans don't want her cause she is a bit sl*tty to put it nicely.

Angelina is too old now plus she's Lara Croft.

Yeah, I don't why, but I just don't picture Angelina as WW.

As soon as I read that Megan Gale is cast (I had no idea), I checked out the imdb site and according to the web it's just a rumor for now.

I hope they'll do it as quickly as possible :P

P.S: Thanks for the info! :smile:

i thought it was confirmed that Megan Gale was playing WW :unsure:.....she did a lot of press in australia when she was retiring from modeling and i was fairly certain i heard her confirm that she was playing the part. i don't follow these films though, or megan gale for that matter, so i could be wrong. :P

i thought it was confirmed that Megan Gale was playing WW :unsure:.....she did a lot of press in australia when she was retiring from modeling and i was fairly certain i heard her confirm that she was playing the part. i don't follow these films though, or megan gale for that matter, so i could be wrong. :P

Really? If it's so, this is so weird :huh:

^ Megan Gale would make perfect wonder women :blush: but i would still pick Megan Fox shes eyecandy :P

Roseberry please quote the source of those images, or they will be removed. Thankyou.

I think Megan Gale is confirmed to play WW, but because the production is on hold, her role is on hold too... Other than her (I think she's lovely) Evangeline Lilly is tough enough to play wonder woman for sure! :muscles:

Hi everyone!

I was wondering, does anyone know if there's a Wonder Woman flick in the works? I would love to know.

I just saw the animation film of WW, and I lurrrved it!

While I was seeing it, I was asking myself, which actress could play the role of WW?

So, I was picturing these one's:

Megan Fox (oh hell yeah!)
megan-fox-red-04.jpg

Source: http://eletrostars.blogtvchile.cl

Megan Gale (hell yeah, but personally, I think she's a really bad ''actress''.)
mg.jpg

Source: http://www.scootercommunity.com.au

Odette Yustman (although she has brown eyes, but there's nothing that contact lenses can't do, or a 'special effect' like in the flick ''The Unborn'')
OdetteYustman.jpg

Source: http://www.nelsonguirado.com

What do you think? Who do you picture as WW?

Done :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->