Wonderland November / December 2010 : Chloe Moretz by Aitken Jolly

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
chloecover.jpg

The November/December issue of Wonderland is out NOW with 2010’s Girl Of The Year - Chloe Moretz. Also featuring shoots and interviews with Rosario Dawson, Ciara, Mark Romanek, Thomas Dekker, Douglas Booth, Clemence Poesy, Amber Tamblyn, Taylor Momsen, Keir Gilchrist, Sam Page, Yasmin, Annie Lennox, Perfume Genius, Elle Fanning, Thom Browne, John Varvatos and Felicity Brown. Also featuring incredible fashion shoots and the latest products and news.
wonderlandmagazine

Wow, this looks good. Love Chloe! She rocked in Kick-***. :D What is she wearing by the way?

I don't like this and I don't know why.:unsure: Something's off.

Nice to see Elle Fanning's in this issue. She's a good little model. Oh, and Taylor.:evil::P:lol:

wow, the best issue of this month! chloe, clemence, elle are so :heart:

don't have any idea about taylor.. hope she doesn't messed up the photos (her style especially) compare with those my favor lovely girls!

I don't really like it, i don't find something interesting in it..

Chloe, wow!
I like it so much, and feel kinda sorry I'm not in the UK to buy it. Hope I'll find it somewhere.

Chloe looks stunning on the cover (at first I thought it was Tavi though! They look slightly similar). Great choice for cover star.

Both Chloe are lovely and talented girls but, they're way too young to be on the cover of a fashion magazine.. it's probably the prude in me talking but unless you're going for models, when a personality such as an actor is chosen I'm hoping there's a bit more dimension and connection with the magazine.. which is either exemplified by exposing views on style/fashion, career moves or occasionally life experiences that readers might find of interest.. when you have a little girl.. sorry but :glare:.. I get that it's always 'cool' to be the first magazine that gave that promising actress a cover but the result continues to feel a little too empty for me.. you don't need to keep going down on age groups to find relevance for your magazine..

I'm in love with the overall innocence of this. Chloe is a stunner.

Photography Xevi Muntane

Fashion Jason Farrer
Model Marina Perez

(my own scans)

This issue is nice, but it's not amazing. I do love Chloe's editorial however, it's really a great shoot. And of course, Douglas Booth's appearance. I just love the way he photographs.

marina looks great and cover is nice but the rest of the content..bleh

Julie Ordon by Giampaolo Sgura

elitemodelsblog

Photography Driu & Tiago
Styling Grace Cobb
Model Rose Cordero

(premiermodelstyle.com)

Photography Giampaolo Sgura
Styling Anthony Unwin
Model Julie Ordon

(premiermodelstyle.com)

Photography Dusan Reljin