Work Space : Fashion Professionals at the Office

Gabriela Hearst
022117_GabrielaHearst_0185_surfacemag.jpg
gabriela-hearst-surfacemag-2000x1000.jpg
022117_GabrielaHearst_surfacemag.jpg

Surface Mag

…I looked and looked for said “tapestry”— then realized it’s just a stupid tiedye that college stoners like the ones portrayed by Seth Rogan/James Franco would use as a curtain.
:rofl:

I didn't know what to call it!! haha.. If I'm ever taken hostage, go on strike, etc, you'll see a tiedye flag rise behind me as a desperate cry for help.

lol ok, that Canada Goose but try the performance arts equivalent of the fashion magazine cover: my boss had the fugliest burgundy velvet mural (!) with a dusty skirt and a funky pair of shoes PINNED on it. Once part of a historical performance.. I think the velvet was meant to symbolise (deep breath) stage curtains. Its final hours were on a day I had to talk to someone with that s*it as my backdrop and I could see his eyes looking at that thing like "??" and then at me with a smile like "you so did that". Took it down right away.. I will not work in inhumane conditions.

I love octopus, and yeah, my dealbreaker are veins (would rather find hair honestly) and harmless stuff like macadamias and canola oil haha.

Who knew Giambattista Valli would have my favorite space of all so far (just talking about picture #2, #1 is too fashion boi).. so calming to be in, esp. if a nice smell is involved :heart:..

Lol at how tacky Olivier's everything is.. beginning and ending with going to work in a freakin' tank. Haider's "all my best ideas happen around this sexy fireplace/convenient hole for package storage" is also a bit funny.

I was falling hard for Armani's place until I looked again and noticed the monkey. Guess I can always crop the picture and remain inspired...

One of Yohji's offices, I believe. runner should have the goodies!

yohjioffice1.jpg yohjioffice2.jpg yohjioffice3.jpg
[takamayumi.sakura.ne.jp]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->