Workout Gear

ellastica

Reaction score
I've been brainwashed into wanting a Fitbit :lol:

Does anyone have one and what are your thoughts?
Are they worth the money?

My iphone pedometer app works correctly like 10% of the time but works decent when I do turn on the GPS but I hate draining my phone down so quickly.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having one either, but I'm afraid it would turn into an obsession. :lol:

I'm kind of looking into getting something new. I have a Nike fuel band, but the button doesn't work on it anymore. :-(
On one hand it doesn't have the heart rate thing and I'm not sure how accurate it is in evaluating movement and stuff. So I'd like to get something more precise and complete.
But on the other Nike really excels at community and motivational tricks, and I'd hate to lose the app in itself.

I have the Fitbit Flex (sadly I couldn't afford the model with a pulse meter), and it's excellent. I'd recommend it.

Everyone with a Fitbit - could you add me? I need competition! ^_^ PM me for the email I use for it.

^ do you feel like it's accurate?
Maybe we could do a sort of comparison of data for the same amount of exercise and see if they say the same thing? ^_^' (like how many steps do they say you walked for so many km and how many calories/points or whatever you've worked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"