World's Most Expensive Footballer C.Ronaldo, Single Dad; Mystery Mother or Donor?

oh i don't think it's fake. it's just weird and sudden.
probably a surrogate mother.

In an interview he did say he was closer to being a father than ever.
i just saw it on ONTD. :shock: this explains it.
Alvie - i think it was done through surrogate mother, he talked about wanting to have kids, so...the official quote would've probably come a week later if Portugal was still in tournament, i don't find the timing weird at all, just a Ricky Martin vibe as you girls already said... :innocent:

AFP.com (news agency)

"Gestifute (la empresa que representa al jugador) confirma la autenticidad del comunicado de Ronaldo", aseguraba por su parte el periódico popular Correio Da Manha de este domingo, según el cual, la madre del bebé es estadounidense y tuvo a su hijo a principios de junio.
"Gestifute (the corporation who is representing the player) confirms the authenticity of the anouncment of Ronaldo' the Correio Da Manha (Portuguese newspaper) is insisting on their part. this sunday, who claim, that the mother of the baby is Northamerican and had the baby in the beginning of June

25 is pretty young to do a ricky martin but oh well, interesting decision (if it's true. so random haha). I saw that footage of him saying he was closer to being a father and unless it's a case of poor english/portugese translation, what a strange thing to say unless you're not doing a ricky martin. oh well, as long as the kid doesn't stop him from improving as a player...

Last edited by a moderator:
so weird, i just think the timing is off, because he's still an active player. it's not like football players have careers until they're in their 50s (as active players, maybe as coaches later on) so does he even have time for a baby? of course with nannies and stuff, maybe it's just so weird because he always seemed to enjoy getting a tan the most, can't picture him as a father:lol: (although i gotta admit that he is cute with kids, but more in an uncle way, still can't picture him as a father)

so weird, i just think the timing is off, because he's still an active player. it's not like football players have careers until they're in their 50s (as active players, maybe as coaches later on) so does he even have time for a baby? of course with nannies and stuff, maybe it's just so weird because he always seemed to enjoy getting a tan the most, can't picture him as a father:lol: (although i gotta admit that he is cute with kids, but more in an uncle way, still can't picture him as a father)
oh, you meant it that way...yeah, i get you and agree.

Sooooooooo I guess Irina (his gf) isn't the mother ....

oh well, they critizise him now because they say because of that he performed that poorly at the World Cup because he had other things on his mind - anyway if it's true i think it's weird...he is really way too young to turn the classical 'Ricky-Martin-move' and being a footballer and having to travel and all..i thought he is more the fiesta-party-kind-of-guy...

i kind of find it strange though - i mean he is so into himself that i can't picture him now with a baby who will take away his attention from tanning, sunbeds and hair wax

well, he was in the States in 2009 so if the mum is from North America that would sound about right with timing and all...

^no she is not

Uma amiga do jogador confirmou ao CM que a mãe, Dolores, e as irmãs Elma e Kátia, estão a tratar da documentação necessária para trazer a criança para Portugal.

www.cmjornal.xl.pt

the portugues Correio da Manhã says the following:

"a friend of the football player confirmed to Correio da Manhã that his Mum, Dolores and his sisters Elma and Kátia, are dealing/were dealing with the necessary documents and proceedings to make the baby be moved to Portugal"

what news! honestly didn't expect that!

I think it might be true too, wonder what this will mean for him and Irina.

I never expected this!!

^well i guess his girlfriend would have known way before we did :wink: - whatever girlfriend is meaning in his case :innocent: i mean this is so Ricky-Martin! :innocent:why would you do that at 24/25 while still on the dating circuit anyway? and not try to wait to settle down with someone to make your partner your baby-mama, right? just saying...

anyway, interesting to see if his looks and style will change as a papa!!! and how he will dress his little mini-me boy!

If this is true, I seriously I can think that he is gay .. since I think there are a lot of chance that the mother of his child is from American (one of the few countries that allow this type of pregnancy:(innocent:....we should open a proper thread to talk about this:smile:

Cristiano has always been a ladies-man! How about he had unprotected sex with the girl and she got knocked up?

If it was untrue there would've been a statement from his management already!! I think the girl was knocked up by Cristiano

He is gross. I don't understand men who sleep around and not think a woman would get pregnant. Either on purpose or not using protection.

Cristiano has always been a ladies-man! How about he had unprotected sex with the girl and she got knocked up?

Probably. They say it happend last September when he was on vacation in Los Angeles.

Anyway, I'm happy for him. He always seems like he really loves children and I think he'll be a good father, even though his Mom is probably doing most of the work.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->