Worst Makeup Mistakes!

didnt some beauty pagent girl like that get murdered?

she was like 5 years old and dressed like she was dolly parton or something

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 11th, 2004 - 9:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :shock:

- Black lipliner with red lipstick :doh:

- Foundation that hasn't been applied right so it looks like they have a blotchy,orange face.

- Overload on the blusher

:shock:
jbr33.jpg

jbr46.jpg

jbr65.jpg

jbr35.jpg

ok this is one off topic here, but I just hate it so much when I see kids wearing makeups, no matter in ads or real life or whatever! :angry: :yuk:

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Jan 10th, 2004 - 2:08 pm
Mine would be:

- Those young girls that think they look nice with too much clear lipgloss on! It looks so trashy. You know those girls that has lipgloss that seems as if it's about to drip from their mouth. :sick:

- Foundations that tend toward an orangey shade. I know I lot of people whose skin look normal inside, but it's a completly different story once they go outside. You can clearly see weird looking orange or a bit brownish spots on their face.

- Cakey foundation. Ewwwwwww. That's the worst makeup faux pas.

- Clumpy mascara.

- People whose lips are chapped but still wear lipstick. It's one of those things I just can't stand. It's so unattractive.

- People that wear foundation that is clearly a shade or two (or sometimes even more!) lighter than their skin color.

- I see a lot of women (all the time) that have trouble drawing their brows. It can be wether a really weird and straight shape or just something else out of this world. :wacko:

What's yours...............? B)
I agree with all of these.

I also can NOT stand the "ghetto" look. Everyone here seems to have it, and I'm sure everyone knows it.... horrendously filled in brows..or penciled on brows, a la Marelene Dietrich (but on acid) circa 1932.. with TONS of matte, or extremely frosty white eye shadow from the lashline all the way up to the eyebrow...the HORRIFYING Great Lash, clumpy, tarantula leg eyelashes... eyes lined in thick black liquid liner a la Cleopatra, with either really dark brown 1983 new wave racing stripe blush, or none at all...and, of course, the lips lined (usually overdrawn) in extremely extremely dark brown pencil, and either left alone or filled in with frosty, frosty p*rnstar pink lipstick/gloss.

EW!!!!!

Yes, I see this look everyday.

And it isn't on drag queens.

Originally posted by trean@Jan 11th, 2004 - 2:39 pm
- Black lipliner with red lipstick :doh:
HEDWIG!!!!!!!

hedwig.jpg

...Hedwig makes it look good, though.

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 11th, 2004 - 2:59 pm

:shock: Both her and the story is scary!

I don't think that combo is that bad. It reminds me of Gwen Stefani in the "just a girl" video.... :innocent:

Originally posted by brian+Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:10 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:10 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 11th, 2004 - 2:39 pm

- Black lipliner with red lipstick  :doh:
HEDWIG!!!!!!!

hedwig.jpg

...Hedwig makes it look good, though. [/b][/quote]
I had my girlfriends over and we were going through all my makeup. We found some horrible huge glitter and started playing with it. I put this dark red glitter caked over lipstick and then put my hair in two huge wings, proclaiming myself Hedwig.

Maybe you had to be there.

<3 (that's a heart) Hedwig.

Originally posted by enrichi+Jan 15th, 2004 - 10:23 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(enrichi @ Jan 15th, 2004 - 10:23 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:10 am
<!--QuoteBegin-trean
@Jan 11th, 2004 - 2:39 pm

- Black lipliner with red lipstick  :doh:

HEDWIG!!!!!!!

hedwig.jpg

...Hedwig makes it look good, though.
I had my girlfriends over and we were going through all my makeup. We found some horrible huge glitter and started playing with it. I put this dark red glitter caked over lipstick and then put my hair in two huge wings, proclaiming myself Hedwig.

Maybe you had to be there.

<3 (that's a heart) Hedwig. [/b][/quote]
That is absolutely fabulous! :D :D :D:D

It sounds like something my friends and I would do..

<3 <3 <3333333333333

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 15th, 2004 - 9:05 pm
Pink eyeshadow with red lipstick! :yuk:
That combo isn't bad at all, actually!

I kind of like it.

And I can understand how, if taken to an extreme (ie: total opaque fuchsia lids from lashline to browbone with tons of black liquid liner like Cleopatra, with lips lined in black eyeliner and filled in with red lipstick and topped in red glitter), it could be hideous... ;D

But Claire's look there is great.
Sheer, neutral pink eyelids and vampy red lips can totally work! :smile:

Hehe- the girls at my school (only some) are funny, and my old school too! Blue eyeshadow with bronze glitter and red lipgloss, eight coats of mascara or until spider lashes and thin brows, with heavy blush and pin straight hair. Oh wait I forgot, the eyeliner, either blue glitter or black and lots of it. :sick: :sick:

Orange faces...

you know those girls who tan and tan and tan, I'm guessing with fake tanner...but just to an extreme. Can't they see that their faces are ORANGE? Ugh.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Jan 16th, 2004 - 7:01 pm
Orange faces...

you know those girls who tan and tan and tan, I'm guessing with fake tanner...but just to an extreme. Can't they see that their faces are ORANGE? Ugh.
Oh, Donatella and Paris... :innocent:

Gawd some girl at my school tanned so much with fake tanner shes red/orange more on the red side and then went and colored her hair with RED kool-aide and now shes got red skin and hair........I think she looks like a walking tomato.....but all the stupid people at school kept telling her she looked great.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Jan 16th, 2004 - 7:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Jan 16th, 2004 - 7:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Elle Glamour@Jan 16th, 2004 - 7:01 pm
Orange faces...

you know those girls who tan and tan and tan, I'm guessing with fake tanner...but just to an extreme.  Can't they see that their faces are ORANGE?  Ugh.
Oh, Donatella and Paris... :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Are they really orange? :lol: I didn't think Donna was, but Paris perhaps...

XXXtina Aguilera is FOR SURE!

But it changes all the time

39975-54.jpg

...blackface? :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"