WSJ Magazine December 2018/January 2019 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Lachlan Bailey

I actually kind of like this.. it's nice to not se Gwyneth not smiling and looking corny for one. Lachlan is a great photographer whose instagram captions I always enjoy reading. He connects with his subjects and is a masterful photographer with actual talent.
This reads a bit boring but also comes across hazy and summer-y. Quite nice and young... for Gwyneth

What makes this good is that it doesn't look like her pitiful self. It is a good cover, if it was Kate Moss or Anna Ewers would be even better. Too bad she is an execrable human being.

Although I'm fed up with vintage inspired fashion covers, I like this one because she doesn't look like Gwyneth Paltrow.

Into the image for sure but don’t need to read any more articles/interviews with Gwyneth. There’s nothing we don’t know at this point. I know she has to promote her brand but I miss the ice princess Gwyneth of the ‘90s and ‘00s.

Into the image for sure but don’t need to read any more articles/interviews with Gwyneth. There’s nothing we don’t know at this point. I know she has to promote her brand but I miss the ice princess Gwyneth of the ‘90s and ‘00s.

Well, the current talking point is how hot her sex life is. So I imagine she'll probably be talking about that while plugging her $673 erotic feathered stroking rings.

I think these are really beautiful, it's the styling I love, the hair + makeup -- it's very 70's Slim Aarons also a bit Cheryl Teigs in a way or something? Lovely. Weird month for it but I'll take it.

This is actually my favourite Gwyneth edit I've seen for a looooooong time but it feels odd to release it at this time of year. It's so summery!

That's a gorgeous cover and the editorial is beautiful.
I've always loved Gwyneth, and always will.
Haters can stay mad.:winkiss:

I can appreciate everything but Gwyneth. Wish it was someone else instead of her.
But I am very happy for Lachlan. He's been one of my favorites for quite a while.

Lachlan is a great photographer whose instagram captions I always enjoy reading. He connects with his subjects and is a masterful photographer with actual talent.
This is so true, his instagram is actually very interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->