WSJ Magazine May 2018 by Jamie Hawkesworth

'Welcome to the Jungle'

Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Model: Carolyn Murphy
Stylist: Geraldine Saglio

graphics.wsj

I like the job Kristina is doing at WSJ. She would be amazing for Bazaar

Wow that cover is giving Conde Naste Travel a run for its money it’s simply oozing with summer vibes

Carolyn has aged gorgeously. I just never can shake her off as Amber Valletta 2.0 though.

WSJ always comes through with strong imageries that are timeless. And Carolyn's shoot is brimming with potential. Unfortunately, the stylng is so repetitive; it is exactly slight variations of the same look. And the modelling is that brand of tourist-posing-by-the-jungle level of exciting— which means bland as can be. Carolyn may as well be photoshopped into the locale and it would have been the same results.

Mikael Jansson would have given a cinematic vision with this shoot.

Lachlan and Geraldine are such a great duo. They've done beautiful editorials in the past and they're still delivering great inspiration :wub:

'A Reflective Visit to Japan’s Enchanted Art Islands'

Photographer: Jamie Hawkesworth

wsj

Second cover:

[

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously think Jamie should do photo shoots for National Geographic or Architectual Digest...

I seriously think Jamie should do photo shoots for National Geographic or Architectual Digest...

I love most of Jamie's fashion work too, but you are right, he should do more of this. Everything I'm seeing so far in this thread is beautiful.

'The Season's Most Beautiful Haute Couture'

Photographer:
Dario Catellani
Model: Shanelle Nyasiase
Stylist: George Cortina
Make-up: Dick Page
Hair stylist: Marki Shkreli

graphics.wsj

Beautiful photography all through! ^^love the colors in this one. third shot where we see her back with the blue dress is so captivating... also, good idea to feature japan's art islands... i've been there and it was amazing.. would love to read what they say about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->