WSJ Magazine May 2019 : Rebecca Leigh Longendyke by Lachlan Bailey

One of the best editorials I've seen recently! I'm not a fan of Lachlan really, he doesn't have much of a signature but I can't help but appreciate the expansive, wondrous imagery here. My favourite shots are the ones with the cow heard and the black and white in the grass.

I started buying the weekend editions of WSJ since about a year ago every time when the magazine is out. I must say its fashion content has never been seriously impressive to me. I can hardly remember any fashion-related articles or editorials that are genuinely interesting enough to catch my eyes. High fashion magazine is seriously a dying business these days, and we only pay around $5 on newsstands for the weekend edition of WSJ, so I guess there’s not that much to complain about it.

Rebecca brings nothing to this.
I like her look a lot, but I still think she's a weak print model, despite her beautiful strong face.
The images are obviously stunning, I love it! But that's because of the photography.

Wonderful cover and editorial, all thanks to the brilliant photography and styling. Rebecca is gorgeous but she does nothing to me..

The styling is absolute rubbish, and that flower crown in every shot, get out of here. Scenery cannot makeup for it, I don't think the photography in the editorial is particularly good either. This is being way overpraised, we all must be starving for a great travel cover & editorial -- but this ain't it.

The styling is absolute rubbish, and that flower crown in every shot, get out of here. Scenery cannot makeup for it, I don't think the photography in the editorial is particularly good either. This is being way overpraised, we all must be starving for a great travel cover & editorial -- but this ain't it.
Yeah, I hate the flower crown too, but other than that it is a decent travel ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->