WSJ. Magazine November 2021 : The ‘Innovators’ Issue

Nice cover.
Would have been better without him looming over her in the background tho.

He wants to be the next Karl so bad. How about designed something that beautiful and original first.

KJ clearly has a talent to make every photographers that he works with become mediocre. Such a waste of Annemarieke.

KIM KARDASHIAN WEST ON WHAT COMES NEXT
Photography:
Annemarieke van Drimmelen
Styling: Giovanni Dario Laudicina
Hair: Chris Appleton
Make-up: Mario Dedivanovic
Model/Celebrity & Designer: Kim Kardashian West & Kim Jones

wsj.com

The second cover is GLORIOUS, and the editorial is sublime.

Kim’s solo cover is really gorgeous.

Kim Jones on the other hand? Dude needs to go. Like not just from this cover and editorial but from fashion. Who even is he? He’s had/ has some of the biggest jobs in the industry and yet his body of work is so insignificant. Leave.

can’t she go back to beat her sisters up and scream or whatever she was doing on E TV and maybe he can travel around the world and get some REAL inspiration for this next collections?

Fendi and Skims… I’ll be darned.

That picture with her arms up and giving face is very Kim K. I like it.

I love her single shots he wasnt necessary that should have been in the editorial.

Annemarie shoots Kim K as if channeling Herb Ritts for this portrait. Timeless and radiant.

(The other person can’t fcuck off soon enough. Always leeching on to someone with charisma and presence— and becoming ever more annoying in the process. Such a terrible PR move on LVMH’s part to obnoxiously push him as if he were Nicolas.)

This woman is never going to dissapear, right?

This woman is never going to dissapear, right?
IMO, every year she will be more problem to be famous and on the top. She based on a vision of perfection and idealized body image, as each of us, she is human and began to age. She put on face tons of makeup and she looks likes The Sims heroine on Instagram. One bad plastic surgery - problems will starts. When you older the risk of complications increases and she's had a lot of new procedures done and it's not clear how it affected her health.
I understand why she covered face on the MET gala too many paparazzi with whom there are no deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"