WSJ. Magazine September 2020 : Naomi Osaka by Micaiah Carter

Mmm why so zoomed out? Is this meant to be a metaphor for social distancing?~
I love their full body shots. They've done it before in the past - one of my favourites is Emma Stone's from 2015.

Love the cover, and I love her!

Simple yet beautiful, not sure if this was a zoom photoshoot but it was well done.

I'd maybe amp up the styling, but this is a stunning shot. Micaiah Carter is the photographer whose name should be on everyone's lips because he has been doing great work and recently proved with Megan Thee Stallion's MC cover that he can flip between commercial and avant garde photography.

it's gonna be epic if she covers Vogue!
I kind of like the realism regarding the photography. The outcome is quite elegant and powerful that gives you a sense of hope.

Miciah Carter is the one to watch. The photography here is beautiful. Not the kind of image I would choose for a cover image, don't know why they couldn't have gone closer up. Still, I'll take what I can get.

WSJ Magazine September 2020

Winner Take All

Photographer: Micaiah Carter
Set Designer: Heath Mattloli
Stylist: Jessica Willis
Hair: Lacy Redway
Makeup: Patrick Ta
Cast: Naomi Osaka

[URL='https://imgbox.com/V3ctWunM'][/URL]

WSJ Magazine Digital Edition

Kith & Kin

Photographer: Nadine Ijewere
Stylist: Kate Phelan
Hair: Shiori Takahashi
Makeup: Celia Burton
Cast: Eman Deng, Adwok Lualdeng, Pwoch Lualdeng, Caren Jepkemei, Precious Kevin, Charlotte Killick, Georgina Killick, Jacqui Akinlosotu, Aaliyah Hydes, Isla, Margaux, Yvette Fontalio, Cat Frean, Melody Lulu Briggs, Kukua Williams,

North Country

Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Stylist and Cast: Lotta Jansson (his wife)

Images are not in the same sequence as the actual magazine. WSJ Magazine doesn't publish their digital magazine with the standard portrait page layout, some are in landscape format which makes it difficult to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->