WSJ. Magazine Spring 2022 : Hailey Bieber by Angelo Pennetta

She's serving body, but the face isn't giving what it's supposed to. I didn't want to judge it too harshly so I went and checked the rest of the editorial and naturally, there's better images than the one they chose. For instance, I believe this shot would've made a better cover:

people

But regardless, the speck of blue makeup was a choice. I also just learned that she's starting her own affordable skincare brand as well :rolleyes: How sustainable.

I think she’s gorgeous and not a terrible model, but yeah, the nepotism of it all will always be annoying.

At this point I’m about to petition Joe Byron to declare a national ban on celeb beauty and skincare lines.

There are models that can pull off blue eyeshadows and Hailey is definitely not one of those.

Maybe with this skincare line, she finally has something else to promote beside her husband.

A skincare or makeup line.. super original, total entrepreneur.

She’s just not aspirational.. her torso is short (sort of like Natalia Vodianova’s), face has the range and charisma of a tv show celebrity, personality’s sorority girl level of vanilla.. she has a great hair colorist now who fixed her disastrous hair color from 2016, and a great tan, other than that kudos to Justin’s manager (forgot his name, the dude the stole Taylor Swift’s songs and tried to turn Karlie into Christy Turlington :lol:).. he’s the one that’s clearly doing all the work, cause nothing else in the product is working.

A skin-care brand, yeah.

Bye bye Bare Minerals I guess I thought she had a contract with them or its must be ended because there is no way the would accept her doing her own stuff while being one of their ambassador.

Who is this girls agent?? It’s like seeing a less attractive emrata painted everywhere like how is she modelling I’m baffled lol

What a question ... Luiz Mattos of course , he is doing his voodoo stuff to make his clients dreams come true :rolleyes:
They must fight to get him cause he only take care of few girls but does his job really well

Bye bye Bare Minerals I guess I thought she had a contract with them or its must be ended because there is no way the would accept her doing her own stuff while being one of their ambassador.

What a question ... Luiz Mattos of course , he is doing his voodoo stuff to make his clients dreams come true :rolleyes:
They must fight to get him cause he only take care of few girls but does his job really well
Makes sense he’s the hadids guy as well right - nepotism is his forte!

A skin-care range? Groundbreaking!

I have been pretty vocal about her "rise to the top" and really don't like the whole Bieber brand, but I have to say, this cover impressed me quite a bit. I love the styling, the red background and the make-up so overall it works for me.

She's serving body for sure but could make a better effort facial wise, it seems that sleepy look is now her trademark.

Guillotined her with photoshop, then left it? How did this even..wow. Other than that, finally figured it out. She's a Cosmo girl. But kudos to her colorist and Luiz Mattos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->