KAIA GERBER ON APPLE TV+'S "PALM ROYALE" AND BEING CINDY CRAWFORD'S DAUGHTER
Photography:
Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Geraldine Saglio
Hair: Shay Ashual
Make-up: Mark Carrasquillo
Model: Kaia Gerber

wsj.com

The photos are too retouched that it takes away the point of the story. They look more like Netflix promo shots.

^What a terrible shoot (especially the styling).

Crazy how we can sense the downgrade in terms of quality since Kristina O'Neill left...

God, the duo of Geraldine and Lachlan is so tired. All that's missing is the golden fields.
Even Kaia looks barely present at this shoot.

Kaia is always so stiff in front of camera and on runways.
She is pretty like Miss American, but not a gifted model.

I… love it! WSJ. Magazine, Kaia Gerber, Lachlan Bailey, Geraldine Saglio, Miami - all such a winning combination for me and I’d take this over the VAST majority of Vogue covers I’ve came across this month.

FINALLY !!! Kaia's coverstory is brlliant, she's gorgeousssss:
- beauty
- sex-appeal
- power
I'm glad some magazines try to bring back the 2000 sexy / ''risky considered images'' = a.k.a the Gisele road because that's when models truly show range and don't look ''safe'' or ''prude''.

Kaia looks mature, she looks strong, great eye contact, the poses are working well, everything feels very cool and modern. I'm glad she got better over the years.

WSJ Magazine Men's Style Spring 2024

ROMAN HOLIDAY
Photography:
Joshua Woods
Styling: Ellie Grace Cumming
Hair: Dora Roberti
Make-up: Vanessa Icareg
Models: Bente Oort, Douta Sidibe & Dante Emanuele

WSJ Magazine Men's Style Digital Edition

God, the duo of Geraldine and Lachlan is so tired. All that's missing is the golden fields.
Even Kaia looks barely present at this shoot.
Quite thought the opposite so had a good little laugh reading your point. I'm finally warming up to Kaia's modeling skills. Guess she quite improved somehow as well. Used to think of her as a baby version of her mum but here I see a character of her own (or I see her owning her character, maybe?). All in all, I have troubles stopping looking at those pics at the moment.

That mens section has the taste and elegance of JC Penney. My god. All white in NYC? Lumpy Herman Munster captoes with white socks no less. Who wants to look like forrest gump… Stretchy waist band shorts with the shirt tucked in. ….. Its horrible. i dont mind the LV look.

Kaia is very pretty but she continues to look so young, which to me limits her as a model. She'll always look like a teenager playing dress up when she's modeling high fashion or couture outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->