WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

I love Randy Orton and I also like Edge, Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio ^_^

I think that program should have never existed. It brought a very bad influence to the young generations from all over the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Sorry but that is a big load of BS. It's entertainment and if people haven't been raised properly to understand the difference between reality and fantasy then that's their problem.

My best friend is a huge wrestling fan and has been since she was little and as her best friend I watched it with her and we are both turned out ok and our parent have no worries about how they raised us.

I hate when pop culture entertainment gets blamed for bad stuff that happens in this world. And I'm not saying that all media is totally innocent you just can't blame everything bad these days on the entertainment industry.

^ Sorry but that is a big load of BS. It's entertainment and if people haven't been raised properly to understand the difference between reality and fantasy then that's their problem.

My best friend is a huge wrestling fan and has been since she was little and as her best friend I watched it with her and we are both turned out ok and our parent have no worries about how they raised us.

I hate when pop culture entertainment gets blamed for bad stuff that happens in this world. And I'm not saying that all media is totally innocent you just can't blame everything bad these days on the entertainment industry.

Oh really? how come that's true, we are influenced by the society we live in, how come do you think that a 6 years old kids or even younger can understand if that's reality of fantasy? In case you don't know because that show, there were kids that killed others, many others got serious injuries. So how come the entertainment shouldn't be blamed?

^ because it's up to the parent or guardian of that house to montior what a child watches and listens to not the media or yourself or me. I don't think six year old kids or younger kids should be watching things like wrestling but it's up to their parents/guardians.

At the end of the day who am I to judge people but if a kid does something wrong then you have to ask yourself how did they see it and who let them. Lots of people watch or listen to things that they aren't supose to or before they are legally allowed. It's happenes in every generation.

^ because it's up to the parent or guardian of that house to montior what a child watches and listens to not the media or yourself or me. I don't think six year old kids or younger kids should be watching things like wrestling but it's up to their parents/guardians.

At the end of the day who am I to judge people but if a kid does something wrong then you have to ask yourself how did they see it and who let them. Lots of people watch or listen to things that they aren't supose to or before they are legally allowed. It's happenes in every generation.

Yes, it's up to their parents but don't you think it's hard to control that since most of the kids watch it & then influence the others that don't watch it. A big part of the parents noways don't find it bad & even buy them toys of WWE & all that crap to make his/her little kid happy.

It doesn't happen in every generation like it's happening on this one, the video games that are full of violence & this WWE etc aren't things that exist for generations and generations, it's new. It's like in my generation I was influenced by the Drangon Ball, it was a quite healthy program compared to WWE and there wasn't all the video games that are now at all. But despite Drangon Ball hadn't almost no viocence there was actually at least a case I heard that a boy killed himself because he thought he'd resuscitate like in the Dragon Ball. So like I said, it's really difficult to avoid being influenced by these things. Your 6 years old & your at school, you never saw WWE ever & you see kids at the enclosure of your school aplying wrestling tricks ones to anothers, will you be able to tell if that's wrong or not? wouldn't you be influenced by them?
You are influenced by the society you live in. And we have to blame it all to this entertainment & nobody can't deny it. If there wasn't this, there wouldn't be problems, if you aren't badly influenced there's no problems & that's how things work. I justify this as that there's too much freedom, years ago, entertainment like there's nowadays would never be allowed to come out.

^ haha Batista!!
I think he is gonna return from his injury soon and I wanna see what he is gonna do with Randy Orton and the Legacy :buzz:( of course, the Legacy is gonna win :lol:)

Guess what happening tonight :buzz:
Night_of_Champions_%282009%29_-_In_Demand.jpg

wikipedia

^ My dear karen! Guess who is subcribing to the thread? :shifty: You already know my faves :rofl: John cena and Randy Orton :brows:

I dont have Pay-per-view, so I cant watch the night of champions, you need to inform me!

I dont live in the US so I cant watch Night of Champions either, but There's a youtuber that post WWE videos with great quality. I cannot wait to know if Randy will retain his title, I would cry if he doesnt!

I dont have the channel too ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I cant wait to see that on youtube ! :P

I dont live in the US so I cant watch Night of Champions either, but There's a youtuber that post WWE videos with great quality. I cannot wait to know if Randy will retain his title, I would cry if he doesnt!

lol. I wouldnt mind if Triple H or Cena got the champion ship of him :innocent: But I hope randy keeps it!

And, There already showing the results in the site! Ahh, Cant wait till there posted on youtube. :woot:

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz:

(...... that means batista will win it later :innocent:)

What is the show about?

I tough it was about half naked men pretending to slap each other.

^ I cant see the picture hun :(

Edit: Hemmy, The show is about more then just 'half naked man pretending to slap eachother' its entertaining, its kind of like a soap show :rofl: It's really intresting, and I love the story lines, and Of course randy and cena :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->