Y/Project S/S 2019 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 27, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. GERGIN

GERGIN Well-Known Member

A truly talented and innovative designer will first make me feel uncomfortable with their offerings and eventually cause me to warm up and fall completely in love with their creations and Y/Project is a perfect example of this.

Long are the days that Prada/Miu Miu could do that for me so I’m happy this label is around to be the s***disturber of the dull fashion week calendar.

Sure, he may not have delivered some original ideas but I think it’s the way he styles and incorporates his DNA in to it makes it feel fresh and totally desirable.

Another cool collection although I thought it would have followed a bit closer to the current menswear offerings from June, either way it’s a love love love collection for me.

Nomar likes this.