Yang Li F/W 2018.19 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Mar 1, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

4. StoneSkipper

StoneSkipper Well-Known Member

Absolutely fabulous. I love how these clothes cling to the body. It's obviously very precise and moody. Love it.

5. EstefaniaAbaddon

EstefaniaAbaddon Well-Known Member

I love Yang Li and I love how much he respects art, in every form, but specially music. Unlike most designers nowadays, that steal and appropriate imagery/logos/visual content from alternative bands (like Vetements), he collaborates and showcases their work along his own, respecting their creative content, work, career. I will be eternally thankful for that. Jesu (Justin Broadrick) was an amazing choice (funny enough, I suggested him another of Justin's projects in the comments a few weeks/months ago, so I was super happy he went with Jesu).

As for the collection, I was a bit disappointed. There was nothing really exciting there when compared to some of his previous collections and the fit of some pieces seemed off (like the dark purple top on the black model on #2). That said, he has some strong individual items that I would wear everyday.

6. girlandthesea

girlandthesea Member

He has been my favorite since his first collection and he never disappoints.
    Who else could have put Blixa or Michael Gira on his show...

Although, please go back to doing your wonderful Vibram-soled flat boots Mister Li!