Yanuk Jeans?

tgp

Reaction score
anyone familiar with these? Saw them the other day on someone and loved them.

I LOVE Yanuk. They are really cool and inovative to me, btu still very authentic jeans. I liek alot. :blush: :heart:

i got 2 pair! they are great but you gotta have a below avergae sized *** to look good in them (thats why i dont :lol: )

they got like "double" pockets on the bum :innocent:

but the washes are nice :flower:

just ordered some! hope they don't make my *** look big!

Yanuk is a second line from Joe`s jeans. I think the quality of the denim is crap, but their style is great!!!

Originally posted by Duffers@Feb 29th, 2004 - 3:29 am
Yanuk is a second line from Joe`s jeans. I think the quality of the denim is crap, but their style is great!!!
They are connected to Joe's? I didnt know that. I belvie the deisgner is japenes but based in LA

Yes, it in the Joe`s family. What do you think of the quality???

Originally posted by Duffers@Feb 29th, 2004 - 2:07 pm
Yes, it in the Joe`s family. What do you think of the quality???
Intresting

I think the quality is not bad, I like the way tehy fit, I think the denim feels good, not amaizng amy be , btu its good denim in my opinion.

Pockets that are placed on the back AS SHOWN and is long enough to reach the back thigh... is designed to give your bum a little LIFT and support.. the bigger the pockets, the smaller your behind appears... tricky but true.

Yanuk are not by Joes - silly

Yanuk denim is not by Joes, whoever gave you that info is wrong. Silly of you to even believe that non sense. Yanuk is out of LA and you can find out more at yanukdenim.com
I like yanuk. I am usually a 27 and in yanuk I wear 24... CRAZY:D
I got my Yanuk's at www.ifashionmall.com they have a wider selection at nice prices.

Yanuk's are cool but I like Rock and Republics better. For every day jeans, Yanuks are very comfy!:innocent:

wendygirlkiss said:
I am usually a 27 and in yanuk I wear 24...
:blink: That's stupid. Why can't companies ever size things correctly? :wacko:

I love my yanuks, i already ripped one pair though but it's ok that gives me edge :wink:
I love their ash wash.

crap...i thought yanuks ran small and bought a 24 online...does anyone else think that they run big?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->