Yasmin Le Bon

Some Henri Bendel Ad's and a Vouge shoot, all from bwgreyscale

yasmin2.jpg

yasmin3.jpg

yasmin4.jpg

She is such a doll!

Actually, the Chloe is another model (whose name I forget), and I'll be removing it in the next update.... which might be later today but more likely this weekend.

edit: why did this message get posted to the top of the thread rather than the bottom? I'd have deleted it but don't have sufficient privileges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this thread to bring it back to the present time. This way the server switching error will be undone.

Yasmin did the autumn/winter 06 Chanel show yesterday:

00550m.jpg

00210m.jpg

00350m.jpg

source: style.com

She's got 20 years on most of the models in the show, and this is 19 years after doing her first Chanel show (for a/w 87).

For some reason I don't see anything special in her, especially when she was younger...Though I like the 'old school' models. She looked wonderful on the Chanel show.

lavieenrose said:
Yasmin did the autumn/winter 06 Chanel show yesterday:

She's got 20 years on most of the models in the show, and this is 19 years after doing her first Chanel show (for a/w 87).

Thank you lavieenrose!:flower: This is most surprising...at least for me anyway! It's wonderful that she's still doing runway after all these years. And still looks great! Simon's got a good thing...:wink: How old is she?

Emilia, you are everywhere! How did I miss this?? Thanks! Very lovely.:flower: :heart:

Lavieenrose, any news on Yasmin since the a/w 06 Chanel show?

Does she ever accompany Simon and Duran Duran on any of their shows?

ShanaLucas said:
Emilia, you are everywhere! How did I miss this?? Thanks! Very lovely.:flower: :heart:

Lavieenrose, any news on Yasmin since the a/w 06 Chanel show?

Does she ever accompany Simon and Duran Duran on any of their shows?
ShanaLucas, I have not seen anything on Yasmin in the press since the Chanel show. Perhaps she has been spending more time being a parent than a model at the moment! She does have a multi-page editorial in the spring/summer 06 Purple Fashion (see photos here: http://www.bird-production.com/Artist/KR/Katja_Editorial_Portfolio.htm)

Many fans have told me (and sent photos of) Yasmin at a few of the Duran Duran shows when they were touring the past few years. She was at a show in LA and can generally be spotted in the audience when they tour London. Unfortunately, I do not live anywhere near those locations!

helena said:
yasmin is very stylish.

She was recently ranked as one of the most stylist women by Tatler magazine for her mix of designer and vintage.

BTW, Emilia, thanks for posting the HQ photo! If you happen to run across any more like that, I'd love to see them.

Congrats to Yasmin!! :flower: This comes as no surprise, of course.

Emilia is the queen of hq!:P

August 2005, along with Erin O'Connor at Salvatore Ferragamo:flower:

080605withErinOConnorSalvatoreFerra.jpg

080605a.jpg

080605b.jpg

alphapress

^you're welcome. She might not be working full time these days but she certainly does not deserve to be forgotten!:flower:

Yasmine models the 'Blue Empress', the most expensive diamond to be ever offered for sale at Harrods in Knightsbridge -- November 2003
yasminblueempress.jpg

uppa

i think she is absolutely stunning. i was named after her, my mum loved the name as i am also half persian half british. sadly, i look nothing like her :lol:

i think she is absolutely stunning. i was named after her, my mum loved the name as i am also half persian half british.

Lucky you! I love the name "Yasmin" ^_^

*waves at lavieenrose*

I know you from the Duran boards!

Yasmin has always been one of my favourite models. She's stunning.

Yas1.jpg

Icon made by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->