Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay or nay? it looks better in person...50%cotton 50%silk

warehouse.co.uk
6233049801.jpg

Forums work in strange ways sometimes. So Post #102 features a dress. Your screenname is loves, and I loves that dress! :smile: Big Yay! I'm always the one to say that there's beauty in simplicity. I think that dress begs for some cute sandals or peep-toe pumps. Maybe even some nice espadrilles. This is a very divine dress. Unless you're looking for something more edgy or tough, this is a great dress. Hesitate no longer- go get it!

Dress that dress with confidence and blossom with beauty!

many thanks to olga, styleocide, flyme2themoon, john_m, mousyy, leigyviel, pinkvogue

i :heart: it when i tried it on again today but unfortunately the one and only piece in my size has a stain on it which i don't think can be cleaned off:cry: there's no more in other stores. so i let it go.. :flower: for your time and comments

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, sorry to read that, loves. Just be sure to find a similar-style dress or maybe something different.

^ I bet you can find it online somewhere... keep looking! :wink:

Yay or Nay ?

Peter Pilotto skirt
peter pilotto matches 01.jpgpeter pilotto matches 02.jpg
matchesfashion.com

Yay, Hanne - it is so gorgeous! The print reminds me something which Marni did a few seasons ago.

I'm going to Yay! this Peter Pilotto skirt. And luckyme called it- what's not to love? My only uncertainty is in how long this skirt is. The two images look a bit different. The first image is more like a skirt that goes down to mid-calf while the second picture makes it more like the length of Bermuda shorts or something. Regardless, great skirt. Go get this skirt and look "fab!", okay? :wink:

nay- but it has potential to look nice iwth some carefully chosen pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->