• --

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks like it could be styled in lots of cool ways and you already have some ideas, so i'll say yay ^_^

Thanks so much guys : ) I think I'm going to get it. I just have one concern left that I forgot to mention. I'm pretty short, like 5"1, so it'll hit my body around mid-calf. Do you think it'd be too frumpy/overwhelming? To give an idea, here's a picture of a blogger wearing it. The length would hit just a little bit longer on me. Thanks <3

IMG_20120114_141117.jpg

jeperrin.blogspot.ca

***Please don't post links in credits***

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, too. I'll say yay. Make sure it's narrow enough around the shoulders so it doesn't look overwhelming on you. But I think there are many possible ways how to style this piece so I think you should go for it. Maybe you can look at some pictures of the Olsens for some inspiration, they're always good with styling long dresses and blouses without it making them look shorter than they are. And don't wear chunky shoes with it. :smile:

I'm going to say Absolute Yay! (haven't done an "absolute" in a while) to that top (Post #505). It is very lovely to me. Just compliment it with some other nice clothes, and you're all set. Full approval by me for that top.

Kissabelkae- Whats that white thing coming out of the side?

^ clothing sensor, that photo was taken at the store :lol:

thanks for the feedback John M & ssgghh!

#505 YAY
maybe with a red necklace, or a biker jacket,on on black pants....etc. it can be styled in various many ways.

Lindex tapered leg trousers with stripes at the sides, yay or nay?
The material is 98 % Cotton, 2 % Elastane.

S0000006776054_F_W40_20111222145434.jpg

S0000006776054_B_W40_20111222150145.jpg

lindex

^yay. can´t say why. but i thought the non-existing butt looks good in those pants.

Jinadaze, I don't like the thin belt on those. I think you mentioned in another thread that you're tall so I would get them but wear them with a wider belt, or no belt at all. But I do think you could probably make those work, I can imagine them looking great with a simple shirt or a nice leather jacket. So I'll say Yay.

Jinadaze, i'm going to go with NAY. i had a similar pair of khakis that i stained the first day - they ended up leaving a grease stain. they are incredibly hard to clean.

^ You mean because of the material? I have a pair of off-white jeans, they get dirty in a day or two but are really easy to clean, because I wash the light clothes on higher degrees. Those would be more difficult because of the black stripes on them. :doh:

Thank you all for responses. :flower:

I have ordered them, because they were 70 % off today, only 3 pairs left and in my size. ^_^

^hmmm... I'm undecided.
I think that may potentially be a tough shape so it's too bad they don't show a picture of how it would look on someone's wrist.

i think nay

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->