Yet Another Boot Question

punkie

Reaction score
Hi girls and guys! I tried to find an existing boot topic to post this to but I couldn't. Anyway...I am contamplating getting these Marc Jacobs boots for everyday use for the winter. Does anybody own them? Are they comfortable? Are they true to size? I really love the shape!

:heart:

gorgeous...my friend just got the same ones but to the knee...

i think they run pretty true to size...definitely do not run small... :flower:

she's very happy with them...

I really like them... But there doesnt' seem to be anything special about them to spend 500+ dollars on them. :unsure:

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 15 2004, 10:24 PM
gorgeous...my friend just got the same ones but to the knee...

i think they run pretty true to size...definitely do not run small... :flower:

she's very happy with them...

yeah, i guess so too...They for some reason look nice and sturdy which means it will last me longer than one season and they seem very classic. I guess I am more likely to wear them than the Jimmy Choo sandals I bought and never worn :ninja:

thanks for the feedback girls :flower:

Love Marc Jacobs boots! I've been searching EVERYWHERE for them. They don't sell them here. Only the heels and flats. I adore his heels, so comfy, so I really want a pair of the boots for winter.... barring they are just as comfy.

well...there's nothing speacial about them...except that they're ...PERFECT...!!! :woot:

perfect heel ... perfect toe...perfect shoe...
you'll wear them to death...so that makes them worth more money...plus you won't have to buy several pairs to go with everything... you can just wear these with everything...if you wear them enough...then i think it's worth the investment...
it's your FEET for god's sake@!... :flower:

Of course, on the only site I saw them (scoopnyc) they dont have it my size!

they look a bit high street, but if softie is right and they really are the perfect shape then it might be worth it

i never really liked ankle boots though

they are very nice but the only thing is...im not crazy about ankle length boots, it has either got to be knee length or bootie length....those do come in a really nice lilac color in knee length i think :flower:

yea.. Ankle lenght is no good for me... I'd only wear them with pants.

:heart: Where are poeple buying the knee-high ones from? ( and how much??) :innocent: just curious......I swear

i own the same marc jacobs - but mine are boots to the knee. my boots are in petrol blue and they are perfect to combine. i paid about 540 euros for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->