Yohji Yamamoto Mens S/S 2015 Paris

Loved the collection!! There are many pieces I want to wear! I also find his aesthetic in this collection more conventionally wearable

yohji getting back onto more familiar territory. this reminds me of the way he often worked in the 90's.

Maybe there are certain types of men who find billowy, cropped peg-legged trousers wearable, desirable and admirable... I'm not one of them.

Maybe there are a certain type of men that look for a designer hobo style... I'm not one of them.

And maybe there are men who even like to produce a pear-shaped silhouette-- even when they're tall and thin... I'm neither of those.

But, it's Yohji, and even if I don't like a single piece from his collection, I can still appreciate his designs and his attitude, his individuality. I don't think there are many designers who has that nowadays: A sense of genuine individuality.

And I love his casting-- men with a strong individuality, not a parade of cloned boys that bleed into the next one.

damn just after i say i think it's kind of embarrassing that raf simons puts his portraits everywhere on the outfits, YY does the same ... and I cannot say it's cool.... DAMN ME !

*I've seen some images on tumblr that aren't here.

Oh this is the Yohji that I love, so at ease, yet such interesting construction without screaming "fashion", some ethnic touches and gorgeous fabrics as always.

I love the silhouette a lot,it's wearable and pleasant.Every single looks are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->